Youfirst

rpbert1

DIS Veteran
thought this might be of interest to some peeps

Loews Hotels Check out our loyalty program upgrade on USAToday.com! Join our YouFirst program now and you’ll instantly get upgraded to Blue status on your first weekday stay

thought this might be of interest to some peeps

Loews Hotels Check out our loyalty program upgrade on USAToday.com! Join our YouFirst program now and you’ll instantly get upgraded to Blue status on your first weekday stay
Thanks Robert
For some reason they have kept me at blue level even though I should have lost it awhile back due to we only get to stay RPR once a year .

hi lawerence, not sure what you get for Blue, never looked.
Did not keep everyone at the same level:confused:, or maybe that was last year

Yeah last year we got free use of fitness center for being blue level

Where do I go to sign up? I didn't see it on USAtoday.com.
I'm blue, but my sister isn't and I know she'd love to have it for our trip next month. Thanks for posting!!

Signed up for this last summer but haven't gotten to use it yet. I don't think the HRH uses/accepts this though (does anyone know if this is correct?). I did sign up for the All Access, so maybe that'll be of some use. It looks like the Youfirst is only for a limited time, so we wouldn't be able to use it in the Fall anyway.

Signed up for this last summer but haven't gotten to use it yet. I don't think the HRH uses/accepts this though (does anyone know if this is correct?). I did sign up for the All Access, so maybe that'll be of some use. It looks like the Youfirst is only for a limited time, so we wouldn't be able to use it in the Fall anyway.
No HRH dose not except the you first program since they are no longer owned by Loews

just read up on this offer, as i never read it because i am already Loews First member.
It seems it does not include Orlando in the offer

:mad: just found that I have been downgraded from platinum to gold, even though we stayed there twice during the year. when I called Loews they told me that there are new rules and you now must have 10 individual stays, not nights. a 5 day stay only counts as 1 qualifying stay.You must now have 5 seperate stays to maintain a gold membership.I will no longer worry if a rate is a qualifying rate anymore and just take the best price I can get because there is no way I am making 5 to 10 trips a year.

:mad: just found that I have been downgraded from platinum to gold, even though we stayed there twice during the year. when I called Loews they told me that there are new rules and you now must have 10 individual stays, not nights. a 5 day stay only counts as 1 qualifying stay.You must now have 5 seperate stays to maintain a gold membership.I will no longer worry if a rate is a qualifying rate anymore and just take the best price I can get because there is no way I am making 5 to 10 trips a year.
Same with me cause I stayed 7 days last year at RPR and it only qualifed as 1 stay and I do the same thing just look for the best rate and go with it cause I only get to Orlando once a year :thumbsup2

Me too - downgraded from platinum to gold in January, with 9 days over two stays. While the $100 stay credit was nice, the confirmed upgrade to the Suite when booking at the Portofino was the best.

Oh well, it back to the Royal Pacific for the cheapest rate we can find (at least there's free internet)

Lou

The way I understand the offer is that if you have one qualifying stay somewhere other than Orlando during Sunday thru Wednesday from now until April 30, you are instantly upgraded to Blue. So I plan on staying one night in Nashville over Spring Break in order to get the upgrade. We were going anyway, so might as well spend a little more for the fitness center and internet during our seven days at PBH in May.

My Blue status as been taken from me even though I stayed there Aug 08 & 09??? Not happy as we had a lovely upgraded pool view room last year & I was hoping to get the same this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter