Your Best Cabana Price?

randir

Earning My Ears
we went to cocoa cay in March 2020. We were able to get an oasis cabana for $450. I remember seeing the thrill water park cabanas for $399 which we will be after in Feb 2022. Currently they are $699

What was your best price for a CocoaCay Cabana?

We had a South Beach cabana booked for $399 for a May 2020 planned cruise. One of my biggest disappointments when that cruise was cancelled was because I doubt I will ever get a cabana at that price again. While watching prices during the planning phase of that trip I saw the same cabanas listed for $1299!

Our booked cruise doesn't go to Coco Cay but we are visiting Labadee Beach and were able to reserve a beach cabana on Nellie's Beach for $197.

We have booked our first RC cruise since Disney has priced us out. I was so looking forward to getting a cabana but they are priced out for us as well.

Yeah, we had the water park cabana for like $500 on my canceled 11/2020 Anthem cruise. Which throws in water park admission for my family of 4, which was like pennies more than what just buying water park admisisons ala carte would have been). Now I don't see it for any less than $1000, for our current planned 2022 outing on Oasis which is a big "no can do".

It looks a little confusing in the planner, but cabana prices are per cabana and not per person. The best deal I've seen for a cabana is $399 on the special sales like Black Friday, but more commonly see $499 when they are on sale. The beach club ones are $799-$1199 as the best price I've seen. You can cancel and rebook if the price goes down and even with the other recent cruise planner changes, you can see the price if it is less than what you paid. I have the over-the-water cabana booked at $1199 (was $999 on my cruise that was cancelled last year, probably getting cancelled again). Looking at the new summer sailings, the prices are insanely high! If I was cruising then, I would just stick to the free stuff!

We enjoyed our water park cabana because my husband and I sat and relaxed while our kids climbed the stairs for the water slides dozens of times! We have also just paid for the water park without a cabana and we got lucky that day because it was cold and rainy! We didn't stick around as long as we would have otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter