Your favorite decorated resort at Christmas?

Your favorite decorated resort for Christmas?

• Wilderness Lodge

• Yacht Club

• Grand Floridian

• Animal Kingdom Lodge

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bete

DIS Veteran
This will be my first Christmas at Disney. I would love any tips about resort hopping to see the decorations. What order should we go to the resorts to do the least back tracking? What's special about each place? Any info would be welcomed.

The Grand Floridian is THE best of the decorations, and has so much more to offer than at the other resorts. They have the lifesized Gingerbread house, a model train around a miniature Christmas village, and of course the huge Victorian Christmas tree. Everywhere you turn, there is something Christmas-y!

The Wilderness Lodge also lends itself to the Christmas season. It is very rustic, and cozy, with the log interior, large Christmas tree and the rockers by the fireplace. Unfortunately, you can't see the fire, like you used to!

The Beach Club has much better decorations than the Yacht Club. The Yacht Club really had nothing special, just a tree. The Beach Club also had the miniature carousel as well as the tree.

As for the Animal Kingdom Lodge, haven't seen any pictures, or been there for Christmas... it wasn't finished when we were there in Dec of 2000, and we didn't get over there in January this year. I can imagine it could be similar to WL, as the archetecture is much the same, only it would be themed to African, instead of the American Northwest.

In order, I'd say that the Grand Floridian is #1, Wilderness Lodge #2, Animal Kingdom Lodge #3, and Yacht Club #4.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter