Your gonna think Im nuts...Disney Smell alert..UPDATE! NEW SMELL ALERT!

In my opinion, the beach nights scent from bath and body smells like the pirates boat ride. Im not sure if its a reach, but i really think its close.

Would really like an update... the soarin ride I rode didn't have an orange field it was the one where you fly over the taj mahal and there's some sort of floral smell with that and then an earthy smell when the elephants are below... any updated smells at all are appreciated. Stayed at the Port Orleans French Quarter anything associated with that would be awesome too!!

Would really like an update... the soarin ride I rode didn't have an orange field it was the one where you fly over the taj mahal and there's some sort of floral smell with that and then an earthy smell when the elephants are below... any updated smells at all are appreciated. Stayed at the Port Orleans French Quarter anything associated with that would be awesome too!!

I just received this candle from Etsy and it smells just like the POFQ lobby!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/531560978/french-quarter-candle-with-free-pin?ref=shop_home_active_15

Agreed!! I'm trying to recreate the smells in my essential oil diffuser and boy, if I just knew what to mix together!! I think the Taj Mahal smells like Jasmine flowers, personally. I was at the Grand Flo last week and it smelled a LOT more citrusy in there than I remember from past trips!

I had contacted ScentAir and a couple departments within. Also contacted Disney. There is no "list" as to what ScentAir scents are used in specific attractions.
Disney e-mailed me back with the same response, but requested to ask the cast members. Some will know the name of the scent used.

One thing I came across is an official list of all of the scents available from ScentAir. They did team up with Yankee Candle to produce some scents for Disney. There is also a list of misc scents which you can easy tell where they are used in Disney, based on the subject of the scent. I'm trying to find the lists I saved.

SIMULATION SCENTS
Engine Exhaust
Dinosaur Breath
Musty
Earth
Sulfurous Volcano
Burning Rubber
Diesel Exhaust
Oily Machinery
Dinosaur Dung
Skunk
Wood Fire
Gunpowder

I had contacted ScentAir and a couple departments within. Also contacted Disney. There is no "list" as to what ScentAir scents are used in specific attractions.
Disney e-mailed me back with the same response, but requested to ask the cast members. Some will know the name of the scent used.

One thing I came across is an official list of all of the scents available from ScentAir. They did team up with Yankee Candle to produce some scents for Disney. There is also a list of misc scents which you can easy tell where they are used in Disney, based on the subject of the scent. I'm trying to find the lists I saved.

Wow, thanks for doing this!

And I found this at Walmart. It smells like the new Soarin'. I tried the candle but it's scent wasn't as strong.
img_2744729129_1455150986.jpg

The handstamps that Disney used to use for re-entry had a particular smell that I incredibly still remember. They would rubber stamp the back of your hand with an image that glows under a blacklight. I can't remember when they stopped using it, but MDE surely ended it.

let us know when you have that list. Thanks

I work at Walgreens and we just got in a new line of candles I was putting up. Naturally I was smelling them all as I did. I got to one called Fiji Waterfalls and immediately stopped and bought it. When I brought it home I stuck it in DH's nose and asked what he thought. He smiled so big and knew exactly what I was thinking.

At Walgreens, Patriot Candles - Fiji Waterfalls, smells exactly like the Fiji scene from Soarin. And it's only $5. It's in smallish tin with blue and green chevron patterning.

I'm so wondering why Disney doesn't capitalize on their own signature scents by creating candles for guest to purchase and take home. They would make a killing on this alone!! I'm a local and always looking to see what new stuff they come up with. They now have candles for sale at the Co-Op Marketplace at Disney Springs, but none are really amazing or have any scents attached to Disney scents! So. Weird. They DO have a Make Your Own Candle there, also, but so surprised they would sell some random candles that aren't of their own making.

I'm dying to find that Volcanic Coconut Cove!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!