Your Idea for a DVC DDP (Moved from Planning)

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
I have been going back and forth between Deluxe DDP and Basic for my upcoming trip with DH. We finally decided that we are going to do Deluxe for our one night stay at AKV and Basic for the following 3 nights at BWV.

We find either of these is not a "good fit". For us, the Deluxe is just too much food and too much time sitting down, and the Basic may not be enough:confused3 - won't know til we try it.

Just wondering, if you could work out a DDP for DVC members, what would it be?

I'd like to see a discount (of course ;) ), but I think something in between may work best - speaking from our own point of view anyhow.
I'd like to see 2 sit down meals, 2 snacks. Sit downs to include a choice of appetizer OR dessert, entree, non alcoholic bev and gratuity. It still two sit down's a day, but if one wants to use both for a signature dining it's less time sitting in a restaurant. The two snacks to possibly be interchangeable with one counter service?

Just my thoughts.....what about you?

I have been going back and forth between Deluxe DDP and Basic for my upcoming trip with DH. We finally decided that we are going to do Deluxe for our one night stay at AKV and Basic for the following 3 nights at BWV.

We find either of these is not a "good fit". For us, the Deluxe is just too much food and too much time sitting down, and the Basic may not be enough:confused3 - won't know til we try it.

Just wondering, if you could work out a DDP for DVC members, what would it be?

I'd like to see a discount (of course ;) ), but I think something in between may work best - speaking from our own point of view anyhow.
I'd like to see 2 sit down meals, 2 snacks. Sit downs to include a choice of appetizer OR dessert, entree, non alcoholic bev and gratuity. It still two sit down's a day, but if one wants to use both for a signature dining it's less time sitting in a restaurant. The two snacks to possibly be interchangeable with one counter service?

Just my thoughts.....what about you?

All you can eat ( with steak and seafood ) at no charge:rolleyes1

All you can eat ( with steak and seafood ) at no charge:rolleyes1

But it's only available at AKV and you have to go out and catch it and cook it yourself. (Warning, if you're not skilled emough, you may end up being the meal instead of having one.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter