Your least favorite Disney sit-down restaurant

I'm surprised by the responses about Coral Reef. We went in March and had excellent service and enjoyed our food. The view was pretty great too. We waved to the divers!

But I digress: T-Rex. Service was great, ambiance was great, food not so much.

In the end it comes down to personal preferences when determining this. What someone likes someone else won’t. So really all you can do is try it yourself.

Pete was right when he referred to it as Hollywood and Slime. H&V was terrible. The service was ok, but the food...🤢.

Sci-Fi. The food is fine. I dislike the eerily dark quiet atmosphere and I don’t particularly enjoy staring at the back of my family’s heads while eating.

Our least favorite is The Edison. It was by far, the worse meal we had on our 10 night honeymoon. The service was also horrible making the whole experience just awful. I know there are quite a few who rave about the Edison and we really liked the theme. We would go again and do drinks and the show and maybe try some appetizers since that seems to be a winner for a lot of people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter