Your opinions needed

athurstance

Mouseketeer
If you were planning to rent a villa near WDW what things would make the difference for you on choosing a particular villa?
For me location is pretty important but do furnishings, equipment, TVs etc make a real difference to you?
I'd really appreciate you comments on this.

Thanks

Angela

Stae of repair and condition, location, spaciousness and decor. We looked at lots of villas (Mom didn't want to pay all that mony to stay at AKL) and all the pictures looked good. BuI would want my place to be in great shaape and not be dirty or tired. I would want it to be really close to WDW. I would want the rooms to be decent size. I also don't like things to be all flowery and lacy. Mom finally decided that the AKL would be okay.

One of the main things we check on when we rent a house is pool size. If you ask, they generally tell you that it's a "regular size" pool. Unless you press for actual dimensions you may find it to be what I call the "postage stamp" pools that some developers have been putting in for the last several years. We like a pool that's at least 15' x 30', and it must be screened in.

Some people are probably perfectly satisfied with the smaller pools, but we like the larger size (especially when there are several of us).

We also like privacy fenced yards the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter