"your party may be seated at more than one table"

Ariel on Land

DIS Veteran
I got this message when I booked an LC lunch today-- Is this just a standard warning or will this be likely? I booked for four people-- so it surprised me that it even told me that for such a small party. But I've got 2 3 year olds, so that really won't fly. Do I need to worry about it??

I got this message when I booked an LC lunch today-- Is this just a standard warning or will this be likely? I booked for four people-- so it surprised me that it even told me that for such a small party. But I've got 2 3 year olds, so that really won't fly. Do I need to worry about it??
Don't sweat it, it's a standard notation. They aren't going to break up a family with 2 small children.

I've even gotten it booking for 1, and that would make a real mess if that happened ;).

thanks! I figured that was the case, but since I wasn't getting it w/ other restaurants, I wanted to double check!

Don't sweat it, it's a standard notation. They aren't going to break up a family with 2 small children.

I've even gotten it booking for 1, and that would make a real mess if that happened ;).

Oh my gosh, that totally made my day!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I think their wording is a little off....

I noticed that I was getting this message when I booked our party of 3 for one of the restaurants where they seat several parties at one table, like Teppan Edo which probably seats 8 or 10 to a table.

I'm guessing they might mean "more than one party might be seated at your table" instead of "your party might be seated at more than one table".

It's definitely a CYA thing, and I don't think the online reservation system has been set up to distinguish a large party from a small party, nor can it distinguish which restaurant, when putting up the cautionary language- so they just put it on random reservations without regard to party size. That's probably why it turns up with reservations for parties of one or reservations at Teppan Edo for parties of fewer than 9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter