"your party may be seated at multiple tables"

Donald Duck888

DIS Veteran
We are going to be going to Disney this spring and I made a reservation at The Rose and Crown in EPCOT for 8:00 so as to hopefully watch Illumination from there.

On the reservation it has a caution box that says "your party may be seated at multiple tables". I am curious if anyone else has ever gotten this message on a reservation. We are only a party of 3 one of whom is 4yrs old. Would they really split us up? Wouldn't we be able to just ask to wait till there is a table that we can stay together at?

The whole thing seems kind of odd to me. Any info anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I'm assuming that is the Rose & Crown.

Don't worry about it with a party of three. I've seen parties of one get that disclaimer. If they can explain how they'd split a party of one then I'd worry about it.

Thanks TDC

cant beleive i put Royal crown, guess I am over tired tonight:confused3

All fixed now though :thumbsup2

thanks for the info i figured it must be some sort of generic disclaimer.

One other quick question if i may? Is 8pm late enough to assume we can stay there through Illuminations?

I went with my parents at 8 and Illuminations was at 10 (extra hours for food and wine festival) and we saw it. What you probably shouldn't expect is to get a patio table with a view. But if you are OK with watching from their outside viewing area you will be fine for that.

We got this message on many of our reservations for our recent group of 7 people. Luckily, we were ALWAYS seated together.

good luck!

Got the same warning. Our is at 7:45 for a party of 4, 2 adults and 2 children. If they try to split us up, we just won't be eating there.

I got that message for all of my reservations too. We are a party of 5, but I have gone with 5 before and we were not split up.

I got this too on my ressie w/ a party of 3--1 mom and 2 small kids. I doubt they'd even think about putting my 6yo at another table. I think it's just a formality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter