Your personal touring style

What is your personal touring style?

• Visit more parks, but just hit the high points of each

• Visit fewer parks, but savor all aspects of each

Results are only viewable after voting.

ransom

DIS Veteran
If it were up to you alone, and given that you don't have unlimited time, would you prefer to visit more parks, but only take in the high points in each, or would you prefer to visit fewer parks but savor everything those few parks have to offer?

ETA: This is for all Orlando parks, not just Universal. I should have emphasized that. :)

I dont know......see, I see both Universal parks within one day, and I see everything...just about every single time. So, I dont know where I fit within your two questions. My time is very limited, but I make the most of it.

Now, this question is best suited for the disney parks where everything is very limited......If it were disney I was visiting, I'd elect to see everything in the fewer parks.....but again, Universal....different.

I would choose to go to more parks and hit the highlights if time were limited. I'd prefer to see the best and leave the rest. Of course the best case scenerio would be to have lots of time to see everything.

Annie

if i really like a park, i spend all my time there.

why go to many parks just for the highlights? that's not my style of park touring.

i go to the one that i am interested in and see it all there in order to make a decision if it is a place i could repeat..

I would rather take my time and enjoy instead of running around trying to see everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter