"your room is available" but continue button not lighting up

Ariel620

DIS Veteran
I got the the screen that says "your room is available" when trying to get into beach club on my 7 month date, but now the blue button isn't lit up to "continue".

Any tips?

I tried another browser and of course the room is gone.... but I'm still holding out hope for my first browser ... but I guess this isn't going to work out.

Are you completely out of points? It looks like you need points but it isn’t prompting you to borrow.

That what it looks like to me too. But no borrowing is necessary in this case. I am out of points for this use year, but this trip is 7 months from now, so I would be using my next use year, which does have plenty of points. But even if I needed points, it looks like a screen error missing the prompt to borrow.

Also, I did refresh this screen and it stays exactly the same. It doesn't light up the blue continue button, but it also doesn't tell me the room is gone. So I think the room is still being held for me, but how do I access it?

Finishing this story... the room was being held for me. And I finally booked the room (in a different browser). Here is the process in case anyone else has this problem.

In browser 1 (the one with the glitch) I got the notice that room could only be held for 60 min and a timer popped up telling me how much time I had left. I tried to book it but got the same error of the continue button not lighting up. Sick of that error, I finally closed that window, and went to browser 2, this one showed the room not available, but as soon as I refreshed after closing down browser 1, then the room became available in browser 2 and I booked it!

Happy ending!

Finishing this story... the room was being held for me. And I finally booked the room (in a different browser). Here is the process in case anyone else has this problem.

In browser 1 (the one with the glitch) I got the notice that room could only be held for 60 min and a timer popped up telling me how much time I had left. I tried to book it but got the same error of the continue button not lighting up. Sick of that error, I finally closed that window, and went to browser 2, this one showed the room not available, but as soon as I refreshed after closing down browser 1, then the room became available in browser 2 and I booked it!

Happy ending!
So, what browser were you using that didn’t work!

There is some sort of glitch. I went to book last week found the room and it told me even if I borrowed all available points I wouldn’t have enough. I ignored it refreshed and booked and it went through fine.

That sounds like an easier fix. For my glitch, when I refreshed, the page looked exactly the same, none of the buttons were lit up to click on, I couldn't move the page forward, even when I refreshed. I waited until it timed out, and booked it in a different browser.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter