Your thoughts on flights?

seobaina

DIS Veteran
Hi guys

I know that no one can actually tell me this or predict the future but I was hoping I could get some thoughts.

We're looking to fly Manchester to San Francisco this Sept 15th-Oct1st. At the moment flights are £530 for those days on skyskanner (1 option), jumping to £580-610 for all other options there or other sites.

If it was you would you book or wait to see if they go down more closer to the time?

Thanks

I'm doing a west coast trip in July, and I think the price you have found is pretty good. I would book at that price.

We are going in summer holidays and the cheapest is have seen is £720 :crazy2:

Ouch, poor you. Still I think that's good for the july.

I wanna book but I have to convince my travel partner lol. I miss the old days of flights for £300 :(

thanks

If you are happy with that price I would book! I saw flights for this Aug at xmas for 470 indirect and decided to wait and see if the non stop flights became reasonable, but here we are 9 weeks away and no sign that they are going to see sense and drop below £800 for economy!!:scared1:

We will not go this year if we cannot get economy for £500 p/p as we are a family of 6. an idea which I am beginning to get used to. :sad2:

Ouch that is high. I hope you get flights for less. I expected the west coast to be higher so we've booked those flights. I think my issue is my brain is still stuck in the days when I used to go back and forth for £3-350 lol. I didn't want to risk it going over £600 so we booked. Good luck. x

Ouch that is high. I hope you get flights for less. I expected the west coast to be higher so we've booked those flights. I think my issue is my brain is still stuck in the days when I used to go back and forth for £3-350 lol. I didn't want to risk it going over £600 so we booked. Good luck. x

me too! we paid £213 p/p last May 3 weeks before we left so I live in hope! x im happy you're booked! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter