Your Top 5 Must do ADRS?

Karenpowley

Mouseketeer
Not been for a few years now ...and wondered what everyone's top 5 ADRs are - we don't necessarily have to cater for DD anymore as she'll be (15) So likes what we do really.

Boathouse
Kona Cafe
Be Our Guest
Crystal Palace (breakfast)
Via Napoli

It all depends on what your budget is/what type of food you like/whether you're looking for a restaurant in each Park, but these would be my top 5:

Yachtsman Steakhouse - it's expensive but the food is excellent and the service outstanding.
Yak & Yeti - for me this is the best restaurant in AK.
Teppan Edo - if you've never had a chance to do Japanese dining, this is a good experience and the food is very good.
Tutto Italia - I like Via Napoli as well, but this just edges it for me in terms of service and good quality.
Prime Time Cafe - this is all about the cast experience, but the food is American comfort and the portions are massive.

1F

Yachtsman Steakhouse
Hoop Dee Doo
Artist Point
Garden Grill
Ohana (Breakfast NOT dinner)

Be Our Guest - good food, great themeing
Raglan Road - suerb food and entertainment
Crystal Palace (breakfast) - best breakfast on site and early entry
Sanaa - great location
Rainforest Cafe / Crossroads at House of Blues (can't decide between them) - relaxed and easygoing

Last edited:
We like to try new things every trip but the only venue we couldn't miss out on is Boma (prefer breakfast but ideally would do dinner too)
Last trip our other favourites were House of Blues and Big River Grill. We had far better meals there than we did at Le Cellier or Yachtsman.
We also do CP every trip but more out of nostalgia than anything else although in 11 CP meals we have never experienced a bad one.

Following this for ideas!

So far on the list we have Ohana breakfast and Garden Grill (possibly breakfast this time)

Yachtmans, Be our Guest, Tokyo Dining, 1900 Park Fare and Artist Point are all on our must-do list for next time!

Boma
Be Our Guest dinner
Ohana Breakfast
Mama Melrose.... just for the steaks and Sangria :)

Be Our Guest - great theming, booze.
Sanaa - Great variety of dishes, cool ambience
Sci-Fi Dine In - amazing theming, amazing milkshakes
Tusker House- deep-fried plantain, characters in safari suits!
Trails End - Chef TJ's nachos

We really only have two as we don't do ADR enough, something I'm changing this trip so will be using some of the idea above.

Although my must do are:
California Grill (Book for when the fireworks are on it's just Magical)
Crystal Palace (Get a before park opening ADR and you can get a great "empty" shot in front of the castle).

Oh and I did enjoy the Coral Reef restaurant as that's a great view while eating your food.

1. Narcoossees
2. Flying Fish (If Open)
3. California Grill
4. Yachtsman Steakhouse
5. Crystal Palace (Breakfast)

Victoria & Alberts - our favourite restaurant ever!
California Grill
Shula's - in the bar area
Raglan Road
Brown Derby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter