your topsaving tips

If you're on the dining plan, of any form, ask for a large drink with your CS - its included but theyll automatically give you a medium :thumbsup2

I always drink my diet coke or whatever with my meal. Then on the way out refill it. I've never seen a sign saying no refills.

Tell the family that Premium Outlets has closed down:laughing:. However last time we went (2002) I bought a Ralph Lauren Wool/Cashmere suit for $40. They only charged me for the trousers by mistake. RESULT !!!

We weren't driving on our last trip so went to the Hess garage opposite Market place in dtd 18 cans of bud for $13 sure beats the $6.50 a beer at the hotel!

Although we have to laugh - the pedestrian crossing has that timer displayed with time left to cross th road. For some reason I felt anxious and had to run across the road before the timer got to zero lol my husband could not stop laughing at me

We hit the supermarket on our first night and buy lots of bottled water and gatorades, of which half go in the fridge and half in the freezer. Every morning each person grabs one of each, and that way they have a cold bottle all morning, and another in the afternoon once the frozen one melts :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter