You're going back to Disney? Again?!? A July, 2018 TR - Updated 11-15 - THE END

Ruthie5671

DIS Veteran
Hello my fabulous DIS friends! And welcome to my latest and greatest trip report. I am your hostess and guide, Ruthie. Also along for this trip is the most fabulous and wonderful hubby in the world Tony.

PP July 4th.jpg

We are from Frankfort, KY and married for eight years. Tony is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am the most luckiest person to have him in my life. He has finally learned to indulge me in my re-born obsession with Disney. I was born and lived in Florida until I was 11 and then we moved to KY. Back in those days, we would pack up the car and drive from Miami to Orlando all the time to visit Disney. After we moved, our trips became fewer and fewer. Our last trip prior to this year was in 2009. It was a nice trip, but nothing fantastic. Then at the end of last summer, Tony and I had a monetary blessing and a Disney trip was planned.

Here is the link to that report - have you read it? Why haven't you read it?

https://www.disboards.com/threads/w...18-trip-report-updated-06-26-the-end.3658353/

Immediately after we got home, I realized that we needed to go back. Disney had always been in my blood, but now it was all encompassing. I had forgotten how magical and fun this kind of vacation could be. And now that I had Tony "drinking the Disney kool-aid" I knew that planning another trip soon would not be too hard of a task. But I decided to be an adult and not book anything.

Until I got a unique offer code.

How is Disney able to read my mind?

So after a short six months from getting home, we were back on the road again for another adventure. This time it was six nights at All-Star Sports with a four day non-hopper ticket from July 4-10. We also got the Disney Dining Plan with one table service, one counter service and two snacks a day. I like the dining plan for us, so that decision was easy. We were driving from KY, but not straight through since I do all the driving. I made dining reservations (which I changed a ton of times) and booked fast passes (which also changed a ton of times). So come join me as we adventure back to my happy place. I still need to finish uploading the rest of the photo pass pictures and from my point and shoot camera.

For a few "teasers" until my next post comes up . . .

Dwarfs.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_412383367481.jpg

Read your last trip report and excited to read all about your next trip.

I'm starting to plan our 25th anniversary trip so I am loving getting back reacquainted with the disboards. I am also enjoying all the trip reports and can't wait to read yours. I started your last trip report but havne't finished it yet.

I just loved your last trip report and can't wait for you to post your new adventure. You and Tony are such a cute couple and your last trip report was so entertaining!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!