"You're The Best Dad In The World" Land & Sea Christmas TR (W/ Pics)

That was fun to read. Great pictures. Your son looks just like my landlord. Are you sure he's not running apartment complexes? Every time I saw him in a picture I felt like I owed him rent. :)

That was fun to read. Great pictures. Your son looks just like my landlord. Are you sure he's not running apartment complexes? Every time I saw him in a picture I felt like I owed him rent. :)

If he is running Apartment complexes he sure isn't sharing the money! :lmao:

Fabulous trip report- thanks so much for sharing!!! we are planning a trip to the world for sept '08, and also taking our first cruise in may of '09 on the podcast cruise!!!:banana: i see youre a fan of the podcast, any chance you are going on the podcast cruise??? thanks again for sharing your memories with us!! :)

Fabulous trip report- thanks so much for sharing!!! we are planning a trip to the world for sept '08, and also taking our first cruise in may of '09 on the podcast cruise!!!:banana: i see youre a fan of the podcast, any chance you are going on the podcast cruise??? thanks again for sharing your memories with us!! :)

We are planning a family reunion cruise for July '09.:banana: You are going to LOVE your first cruise. Enjoy your vacation in September. The lines should be short for all of the attractions. Thanks for reading my TR and God bless! :thumbsup2

Great trip report, thanks for taking the time to share it.
WONDERful pics.

Great Trip Report and AWESOME pictures!!! You are my kind of Trip Reporter!!!

I was cracking up because I think that your 8 year old and my 9 year old are channeling the same spirit! My DS does the same faces, expressions, and actions in pictures!! I literally found myself laughing out loud and I love it!!

Great Job!

Great trip report, thanks for taking the time to share it.
WONDERful pics.
:thanks: for your kind words and for taking out time to check out my TR.

Great Trip Report and AWESOME pictures!!! You are my kind of Trip Reporter!!!

I was cracking up because I think that your 8 year old and my 9 year old are channeling the same spirit! My DS does the same faces, expressions, and actions in pictures!! I literally found myself laughing out loud and I love it!!

Great Job!
Glad you enjoyed it! Kids are a lot of fun at the 8 & 9 year old age. I am trying to enjoy every minute of it with my son. Thanks for reading! :thumbsup2

Hey everybody. Don't forget to watch Samantha Brown's new Disney World Special on the Travel Channel Tonight at 9pm! :thumbsup2

Thank you for a wonderful trip report! You have a beautiful and loving family and it was so special to share some of your vacation with you! What a wonderful Christmas/ Birthday present!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:grouphug:

Oh my, I just completely teared up reading about your son crying after leaving the lab. On our FIRST cruise, 4 days on The Wonder, my then DS9, did the same thing. Only it was after we checked into our day room at the Hyatt at the Airport. Walking to the room he stopped and was crying. It broke me down too! He said it was the best vacation ever and he missed everyone - the counselors, his new friends.

We reminded him, we rebooked on board and he spent the next year moving a penny from one jar to the other.

Awww, what a wonderful trip report! :lovestruc :lovestruc :hug:

I was just checking out your webshots. What a beautiful family! :thumbsup2 The pictures have made me want to rebook right now! I'll have to talk to the DW to see if we can up the date of our next Disney Cruise.

I just wanted to make a post here in rememberance of "Bawb." Bob will be truly missed on the DIS Pod Cast. He read one of my questions back in November '07 on the Pod Cast and I saw him on his "Kart" leaving EPCOT in December. I will truly miss hearing his voice on the Pod Cast. It will be so different without him. May God bless the Varley family and The DIS Pod Cast Team with peace and comfort. :sad1:

Bawb-Graphic-200.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter