Yourride with the Rabbit

KJ&JAM

Earning My Ears
Our family of 5 arrived at Orlando Amtrak and waiting for us was Rabbit of Yourride. Having been on the train for two days, it was a great event for us to see someone ready to deliver us to our hotel! Knowing that we had 3 young kids, Rabbit had a Monster Inc dvd playing in the vehicle. We also were able to stop for 30 minutes to pick up some groceries before he dropped us off at our hotel. While we usually are ready ahead of time, Rabbit was still ahead of us and he was waiting in the drive when it was time to return home via Southwest Airlines. We will exclusively use Yourride when travelling to Orlando and recommend the same to others. Professional, courteous, and kind describe the service and safe and on time (even early) for the driving trip.

How was the train??

I have thought of taking the train to mco, but I dont know.....It seems like such a long time. Did you get a sleeper?

Thanks.

Patty

We left the Boston area on Acela to NY Penn and had a short layover in the 1st Class lounge then boarded our train to Florida. We booked a deluxe suite for our family. My daughters were small enough to fit in one bunk and my DH and I were together. The room had its own tv, which ran movies, sink, and toilet and shower. When you book a room, you also get free meals and the food was quite good. Since our kids are under 10, it was the right way for us to go. If they were older, we may have considered the coach class. Basically, the trip left NY around 715pm and arrived in Orlando at 415pm the next day. There were no long stops along the way except Washington DC which was about an hour. The normal sway of the train leads to a great nap and is relaxing. There is a cafe car on the train which serves sandwiches, snacks, wine/beer. We enjoy the train and have traveled on many routes thru the US. We would recommend it and suggest you bring books, small toys to keep the kids occupied. The service on the train has always been nominal at best, so if you don't expect much, you won't be disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter