Yourride

ebaynut31

<font color=blue>aka 6 feet<br><font color=red>Kar
I definitely recommend them to everyone! Tom was waiting for us at the airport and directed us to our luggage pick up area and was very nice on the ride to All Star Music. Was there on the 24th when we left with candy canes for the kids and pens for the adults! He is a very nice man.

Everyone should use them! I will from now on.

Another vote for 'Yourride'!!

I would like to thank Rabitt's company and Mike for the great service we received Dec 13 - 21. We reserved 'Yourride' for our group 6 mos previous to our trip. I must say it was an excellent decision on our part and relieved alot of stress of renting a car, packing luggage, carseat, etc.

The night before our trip Rabitt called us to confirm our SW arrival time. Upon arrival at MCO we took the tram to the luggage area. There was Mike, just like he promised at the bottom of the escalator with a pink sign with our name! We gathered our luggage and waited in the area he showed us and in a few minutes he was there with the 15 pass van and trailer. He loaded all our luggage...I mean all our luggage...about 22 pcs, plus 2 strollers, etc. They also furnished a car seat for our 18 mo old. The van was decorated with Xmas lites and a tiny lit tree to add to the Christmas spirit. We were offered a stop but decided not to take advantage. It was about an hr drive to Radisson @ Port. We paid/tipped him and he accepted our $5. coupon w/o question.

On Dec 21 when our cruise ship returned, the porters took our luggage out to the parking area and there was Mike waiting.
Again, we had another safe, stress free ride to MCO for our departure. We would definitely recommend 'Yourride' and use them again.

Rabitt, Mike and all 'Yourride' employees,
Wishing you and yours a happy and healthy 2003!!

Thanks for the excellent service :D
Sandie and family back at home in Md., land of the cold. ;)

I just posted a reservation with them, based on the raves here on the board. But do you know if you can arrange for a town car instead of a van? or does it just depend on the #? we're just 2 and I know my daughter would be very disappointed if we didnt have the town car. (PS I emailed them too but no reply yet, being sunday I guess).

We had 4 of us and got the towncar. Didn't ask, just had it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter