yourwdwstore.com

nic100308

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever bought from yourwdwstore.com? I am looking for retractable fast pass holders. This site has them, but when I went to order they were out of stock, so I decided to go with another seller and it was such a big mistake. Long story short, I had to call my cc company to put a stop payment on the order and get a refund. Such a mess, and then I did some research and found that this seller is famous for taking orders and never sending out the products. Anyway, I really want these holders and I'm nervous about ordering again from a place I have never heard of. Any reviews, good or bad, would really help. Thank you!!

PS-the picture below is of the holders, if anyone happens to know a reputable seller that has them I would appreciate it. Thanks again!!!
thumbnail.asp

I've never used them but reports here are that they are good. Good luck!

I bought some stuff from then when they were on ebay. Their prices were about 25% higher than park prices, their shipping was inflated. They also were very slow to respond to emails, and actual shipping of my items took almost a month. I wouldn't recommend them.

If you really want a retractible holder with Mickey ears on it, and this is just my opinion, get it from the parks. If it breaks Disney will replace it.

If you do not need one with mickey ears, get it from walmart (in the office supply section) in a 5 pack for $5. and get a water tight case from your local camera supply store (usually in the mall). These cases are must more durable than the cheap zippered ones with this product (ours only lasted a week on a 2 week WDW vacation).

Michael

OP I'm headed to DLR in just a few weeks....I would be happy to buy you these at DLR if you wanted me to, I could send them to you from the park and you might get them by the time you leave. Your other option would be to call Delivears and order them that way. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter