Yum or Yuck

when they first came out....then I became wise, just a healthy version of nachoes....so I always wince when someone orders them when family goes to mexican resturant. lakeview oregon, at least the on 97 didn't have franchise food, so we stopped at mexican resturant and had

mexican pizza. ?

nti....only eat very specific bread.......but I love taco salads and don't eat nachos.......lettuce, meat, salsa, tomatoes, olives, cheese, avocado...........not chips or shell with them

chicken cordon bleu?

Yuck....never got a banquet that offers Chicken cordon bleu....I don't even think they offer it at buffets.

Cornish game hen....the other banquet offering ?

NTI

Folios Parmesan Cheese Wraps Parmesan cheese is practically synonymous with Italian food. Make rolled antipasto and low carb pizza with Folios Parmesan cheese wraps. Folios cheese wraps also make a wonderful keto snack when fried and cut into chips.

Italian....hmmm....is there a connection, seems to be many Italian offerings on this thread.

rice wraps?

YUCK it was served to us a veggie as a child and not a compliment to another dish....naturally have never been thrilled as adult except at sams/costso...always fine when free on a dog

St patty day cabbage boiled to mush?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter