Zero Popcorn Bucket

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me the approximate dimensions of the Zero Popcorn Bucket? Are they still available at multiple stands? We will not be visiting until 10/20 so I am wondering what the chance of them being in stock will be right before Halloween. I though that I read they can be purchased during the day and are not specific to the Halloween Party-is that correct?
My son would like to get one as his souvenir and we are trying to judge off pictures online without actually seeing one..lol
Are the fat surfaces large enough to be signed by characters in a silver or gold sharpie?
Thanks in advance!

Last weekend, the bucket was available at the popcorn stand in NOS and in the Hub (although the Hub alternated between Zero and Vampire Mickey). He was available all day (so, correct, not party specific). I don't have one with me, but I think it was about 10 inches tall (including the handle). The flat area (side of the house) is maybe about 5 inches tall. You could probably get one or two signatures per side, but that's about it (at least in my experience, the characters tend to sign large).

They are available all day long.

The house is 4¾" across the front x 5" front to back x 11" tall inc the handle. Zero extends out an additional 3¾". The sides of the roof have a raised design to simulate shingles, but the rest of the house has smooth surfaces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter