Zoeta - CashDuck

disneyfanfamily

DIS Veteran
Anyone do the Zoeta offer??? Was just wondering about the credit. I JUST did it. Was wondering how long it took you to get credit. I did not get credit for another large offer on CD, so I was a little leary about doing this one, but I did anyway. Hopefully it will credit soon. $21 was a large credit, so I am crossing my fingers!

Angela

Yep I did it a few days ago and was credited almost instantly!

I did it also, and it credited within a couple of hours. :thumbsup2
Does anyone else feel goofy calling and canceling all the ultima offers? I some how got the same person, and felt really aqward. LOL

ugg this is one that does not take master card

I did it also, and it credited within a couple of hours. :thumbsup2
Does anyone else feel goofy calling and canceling all the ultima offers? I some how got the same person, and felt really aqward. LOL

I did both of the ultima offers but haven't called to cancel yet. I think I'll call different days or way far apart or something. Just in case :rotfl:

I did both of the ultima offers but haven't called to cancel yet. I think I'll call different days or way far apart or something. Just in case :rotfl:

azgal... good luck on the contest today.

azgal... good luck on the contest today.

:worship: I was going to say the same thing... :worship:

I am kicking myself for forgetting about that...I could have saved my registratons for today...OOPS!! I have a few more that will hopefully post today.

Whew....it finally credited.

I did the Ultima ones. I called because I did not get my product before my trial was up and said I was not going to pay for something that I didn't try. The lady I talked to ended up calling me back to ask if I wanted to cancel the other Ultima product because the shipment was also not going to make it before the trial date. I said "sure!" That saved me a phone call!

Whew....it finally credited.

I did the Ultima ones. I called because I did not get my product before my trial was up and said I was not going to pay for something that I didn't try. The lady I talked to ended up calling me back to ask if I wanted to cancel the other Ultima product because the shipment was also not going to make it before the trial date. I said "sure!" That saved me a phone call!

I just signed up for two of them today...I know what you mean about having to call to cancel them. But I am sure they expect it.

:worship: I was going to say the same thing... :worship:

I am kicking myself for forgetting about that...I could have saved my registratons for today...OOPS!! I have a few more that will hopefully post today.

I placed in both they ran for 3 days last month. I wasnt even going to try today lol

Thanks for the well wishes in the contest! I don't know what I was thinking I signed up for a few offers late last early morning everywhere else and they credited right away. Then it was kinda like oooo maybe I could place in the contest today. It kinda snowballed from there :rotfl2:

Apparently the zoeta and ultima offers are under the same company. I did them all called to cancel the ultima ones this morning since I haven't rec'd the trial yet. How can they expect me to pay for something I didn't even get to test! And she was all like I see you have 3 open accounts with us :lmao: guess I couldn't hide from that one. So she canceled them all since I didn't get the product for any of them yet. One phone call three offers canceled. I guess that's not such a bad thing.

Apparently the zoeta and ultima offers are under the same company. I did them all called to cancel the ultima ones this morning since I haven't rec'd the trial yet. How can they expect me to pay for something I didn't even get to test! And she was all like I see you have 3 open accounts with us :lmao: guess I couldn't hide from that one. So she canceled them all since I didn't get the product for any of them yet. One phone call three offers canceled. I guess that's not such a bad thing.

I am calling on Thursday to get rid of mine...it is "embarassing" when you have so many open...I hope I can get it done in one call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter