Zumba Fitness for wii

jns

<font color=cc3366>Tries hard to get the jelly off
Anyone tried this out yet Zumba Fitness for wii

I'm thinking of getting this having never done Zumba before and have 2 left feet :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Will i like it :confused3

Love my wii fit :thumbsup2

Hi,

I have never done Zumba before either and was considering getting this for the wii, but I was put off from buying it as I read too many reviews saying that it was too fast making it difficult to learn and follow along.

But I can recommend some other work out games. EA sports Active is great; comes with a resistance band and a leg strap for tying the controller to your thigh to monitor your legs during the exercise. I love the work outs on this game, and you can buy an added on "extra workouts" for the game too. However, my favourite is called something like "my fitness coach: cardio". It only cost £8 but I think it's great. It's mostly boxercise, and I can really feel it working when I do a little every day. It's modelled on some routine/work out created by Golds Gym.

Comes highly recommended :thumbsup2

You may be better off seeking out an actual Zumba class before paying out for the game. That way, if you go the once and realise it's not for you, then you don't have to buy the game.

Personally, I have Zumba fitness for the Kinect and it's good, but tough to actually nail the moves that it wants you too. I found it quite hard to keep up with on beginner and I do Zumba classes twice a week. One thing though, I sure had built up a sweat after half an hour :rotfl:

I have Zumba fitness for the Wii and I love it!!
It is fast and quite difficult but the way I see it is that Im exercising and Im knackered after 30 minutes so if im not routine perfect does it really matter ???

I guess it depends what you want it for I was kind of hoping I could nail the routines on the game and then brave a class but its not going to work like that. Ive lost weight playing the game twice a week though so for me it gets a thumbs up :thumbsup2

My girls bought the wii zumba game the other day, but due to the bank holidays, they haven't had time to go on it properly yet. The routines look good, and the music sounds good too

Now I've been a huge zumba fan since mid-January, but I can't see me getting into the game as I think our instructor makes the zumba classes and just following the people on the TV doesn't look as much fun

If you can, try and get to a class Jackie, they're so much fun, and it really won't matter if you've got 2 left feet, you certainly won't be on your own :rotfl::rotfl:

DD bought Zumba for the xbox kinect but has promptly put it on eBay :)

And that's why I've said try a class first if you can :) No point forking out the £30+ when if you can, attend a class for around £4.

Even then, nothing can actually beat the 'live' classes, I use the Kinect version as a top-up if I miss a class :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter