•How well do you know Walt Disney World?•

Voyage of the Little Mermaid

What is the name of the theatre of the, now gone, Tarzan show at Animal Kingdom?

kiddoc said:
Voyage of the Little Mermaid

What is the name of the theatre of the, now gone, Tarzan show at Animal Kingdom?

Theatre in the Wild

Question:
What is the last counter service spot on your left when exiting Main Street but before The Hub?

My favorite CS at WDW -- Casey's!!!!

What is the first snack stand you encounter after crossing the bridge from the Hub to Adventureland?

The infamous Dole Pineapple whip stand!!!

How many cars are on the Dumbo ride?

I'm guessing there are 10 ...on the Dumbo Ride?

What is the name of the water tower at MGM?

What is the name of the show that used to be in the theatre where philharmagic is now?

The Lion King show...I can't remember the "proper" name.

I'll wait on a reply before posting another question since I don't really know the complete answer.

Lion King show!

Where can you still find a piece of Horizons?

Diane

Just wanted to add that the Official Name was Legend of the Lion King presented by Kodak

MosMom said:
Directly to the right when you exit Buzz is a stage with seating. I've never seen it used but it is there. :)

This theater is used for special shows I believe. When we were at MVMCP last year they held a musical there with the characters. I think it was called "Mickey's night before christmas" or something to that effect. Other than that I don't believe I have ever seen it used either. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter