‘Deutschland Hier Kommen Wir’-Day 1-Part 1

Tora Millypoops

Cleaning my Ears
So this is my first trip report and Pre-Trip report. So here goes.

Cast:~
Me
Katherine (best friend)

IMG_0554-1.jpg

Me + Katherine = :hyper:

Itinary

Day 1:~ Thursday 13th March

We’ve got to be at school for 5:00am. WHAT? NOOOO! I don’t think that time exists in my day. Well, I’m not the only one unhappy about having to get to school for that time in the morning. My Mum (Still Thinking……) and my Dad (Richard Bruvofetc) aren’t over the moon either. Going by coach to the Shuttle from Folkstone to Calais. Then continuing by coach to Cologne and arriving late afternoon for a boat trip on the river at 4:00pm. After the boat trip an evening meal at the Hof restaurant and staying overnight in Cologne.

Day 2:~ Friday 14th March

Have breakfast and then we are having a guided tour of Cologne from 9:00am-11.00am.(Now 9:00am is more of my time to leave in the morning) At 11:00am we are departing for Munich by coach and a arriving for an evening meal at the Hard Rock Café. Then staying overnight in Munich.

Day 3:~ Saturday 15th March

Have breakfast and then we are going to have a walking, guiding tour of the city associated with the early days of the Nazi Party. In the afternoon we are going to have a guided tour of Dachau. Then at 7:00pm we’re having an evening meal at the Hofbrauhaus, and staying overnight in Munich.

Day 4:~ Sunday 16th March

We are having breakfast and then departing early morning for Nuremberg, and hopefully arriving mid-morning. At 12 noon we are having a guided tour of the Courtroom of the post-War tribunal, followed by a guided walking tour of the rally grounds. At the end of this tour we are going to visit the Third Reich Documentation Centre at 4:30pm. Today the evening meal is going to be the Bratwurst Roslein at 7:30, and then staying overnight in Nuremberg.

Day 5:~ Monday 17th March

We are departing after breakfast for the return journey to Calais for the 9:30pm shuttle, and will hopefully be returning back to school at approximately 11:30pm, and then school in the morning. WHAT? I’m going to be shattered.

I hope you enjoyed my Pre-Trip report and I can’t wait to write my Trip report.

Sounds a fascinating trip! Can't wait to read more... :goodvibes

Wow Hard Rock Cafe - I am jealous

susan

The picture of me and Katherine is of us in fancy dress. We dressed up on Friday to raise money for Oxfam.

Sounds like a great school trip Victoria, can't wait to read all about it when you get back, have fun :goodvibes

have a great time looking forward to reading all about it:goodvibes

Great pre-trip. Looking forward to hearing all about it :thumbsup2

Wow, never had school trips like that in my day!!!!! My DS is going upto York for one night (GCSE coursework on Vikings) on Friday and has to be at school for 7am (thought that was early). Have a wonderful time and take some pics if you can. Take care.

Sounds like a wonderful trip Victoria. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Wow, that sounds like a great trip, Victoria. Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back. Have a fantastic time :goodvibes

Laur's princess:

Hi, I'm back and I had a great time. I'll post my trip report as soon as I can. It probably will not be tonight as me and my Mum and Dad are at parents evening. We got home 3 hours before we should have done because there was no traffic. we have also done a video diary which I will post soon.

Well, I've finally got around to writing my trip report. So here goes:~

Thursday 13th March 2008:~Part 1:

:ENG: I got up at 4:15am to get to school for 5:00am, to leave at 5:30am. Everything was packed the night before so there wasn't anything to worry about in the morning. My Mumand Dad took me to school, but I think they went back to bed afterwards. Anyway we left the house at 4:50am. We left school at 5:20am, because everyone was there on time.(for once) We got to Folkstone at about 7:30am. We have a clear journey down there with no traffic. There was a very short queue at Folkstone as well. We then had a 15minute break to go to the toilet and to have a quick look around the shops. Me and Katherine bought a newspaper. I bought mine so I got a free bottle a water. It was cheaper than buying it on its own. We set off for Calais on time.

frenchflag.gif
After about half an hour we were in Calais. We changed our watches and started watching The Simpsons movie.popcorn:: :happytv: After that, while Katherine was reading her newspaper a group of us were playing Mario Karts on the nintendo ds. We were playing it on the Wi-Fi thingy. The boys were not too happy when I kept beating them on it.:woohoo: :cheer2:

Baby Bunny in France(He goes everywhere with me, he has had his picture taken in lots of different countries)
IMG_0571.jpg

belgiumflag.gif
A few minutes later we were in Belgium and decided to stop off at a service station to have something to eat for lunch.

Baby Bunny in Belgium
IMG_0573.jpg

We then travelled to Germany while watching Gladiator.popcorn:: By the time that had finished we were now in Germany.
germanflag.gif
We stopped off at a service station on the way and we watched another film which we found boring and decided to read magazines and play games e.t.c.

Me and Katherine on the coach
IMG_0577.jpg

As we carried on the journey, nearly at Cologne we went past a nuclear power station. The whole coach was suprised at it. Here are some pictures:~
IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

Part 2 coming shortly

Great start, Victoria. You must have been tired after that early start. Hope the journey wasn't too long.

Laur's princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter