‘We’re gonna need WHAT?!’ Our Hot Chocolate & Sweatshirts Trip Report *4/4*p14*pixs!

Great family pics MNSSHP

Last year we got a christmas card that had three "outtakes" and no good family shot. I thought it was great! WIth three kids, it is hard to get a "good" one!

Those Photopass pics are great! Ohana - yummy! :thumbsup2

Great family pics MNSSHP

Last year we got a christmas card that had three "outtakes" and no good family shot. I thought it was great! WIth three kids, it is hard to get a "good" one!

I agree! Very difficult, but we'll be doing the same thing in August! :cool1:

Those Photopass pics are great! Ohana - yummy! :thumbsup2

::yes:: Ohana was very good! & the interaction was great. :thumbsup2

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 Just waiting for an update.....Epcot and Garden Grill are up next.
Some time this year would be nice :lmao:

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 Just waiting for an update.....Epcot and Garden Grill are up next.
Some time this year would be nice :lmao:
happy new year guys!! waiting for an update:rolleyes1 (she cant be at the penn state victory bash, whats taking so long?) hopefully your planning your next trip!

We are relaxed and in a better mood especially after Mickey & Stich wake the little :angel: :angel: up after their nap (me too.....:ssst:).

We are off to ‘Ep-TOP’ :woohoo:

image032-1.jpg

We all get to ride Soarin’ this year :yay: DS4 loved it!

Space Ship Earth..........not so much……..he didn’t like to go down backwards. :rolleyes:

My Mom & Dad on Test Track……….Gramma can’t wait to go on it again! :rotfl:

image040.jpg

& here we are on TT---DS4 he was less than thrilled, but he did get on it again. I had to talk him through the whole thing :hug:
This was DS6 first time on it as well, he was a little apprehensive but he ended up LOVING it!

(Random Lady)

image039.jpg

We had a very good dinner at Garden Grill, the character interaction was wonderful

FantasmicOct08232.jpg

FantasmicOct08243.jpg

& our waitress, Camille, though V-E-R-Y…………SLOW…….was just lovely, very interactive with the boys, sweet & attentive. I will say using the DDP & the Tables in Wonderland Card, did prove to be a bit confusing for her but we figured it out & all was just fine.

I must have been too hungry to take pictures of the food :rolleyes1 , but it was very good, & the veggies were soooo fresh! ::yes::

Here is dessert for the ‘grown ups’......very festive!

FantasmicOct08252.jpg

& the kids…

FantasmicOct08247.jpg

……DS11 was asked which he would rather have…….he took the make your own cup cakes (I think he had a little of the ‘adult dessert’ too). Yummy!

Illuminations was wonderful as always.

FantasmicOct08264.jpg

& we added our own bit of illumination…………;)

FantasmicOct08268.jpg

It got tons of these :thumbsup2

Back home we go & the AKV buses WAY far from EPCOT’s exit, & there was a bus in our sights as we rounded the corner & :woohoo: they waited for us! DS11 ran up ahead but it didn’t even seem like he needed too. :confused3

We were very happy! The bus was not very full so I’m sure that’s why they were waiting, but I will just attribute it to my delusions of grandeur & they were waiting just for us. :lmao:

Up next Princess Story Book Dining & DHS.

Thanks! & I briefly read......you have TWO upcoming trips!! & one of them CL?! :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

Thanks! & I briefly read......you have TWO upcoming trips!! & one of them CL?! :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

:yay: Yup! They were very unexpected...remember Mom said no Disney in 2009 ;) Well thanks to the military discount we are staying CL at WL for an extremely low price :woohoo:

Excellent photos.....I so love the one of you talking DS4 through the ride, many many similar ones for the was40s in previous years....
now they are all daredevils and repeat riders.

Matching tops gets :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
and your parents holding hands on the TT
I so want to be them in twenty years......or thirty....:hug:

Keep the updates coming!:yay:

Excellent pictures!!
I love seeing the excitement in your sons' eyes. DS4 and Chip-adorable!
Seeing your parents in the TT photo makes me feel the same way was40 does.
So glad you all enjoyed the rides. Great way to end the day when the bus is there waiting for you.
Always looking forward to reading more.....

happy new year guys!! waiting for an update:rolleyes1 (she cant be at the penn state victory bash, whats taking so long?) hopefully your planning your next trip!

It has been a very happy new year so far, hope all is the same at your end of the state!! It was a tough Rose Bowl loss for PSU:scared1: Oh well there is all ways next year. And yes we have already started planning our next trip...if we are lucky DW will finish this trippy before we start our next trip.:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: 8/15/09 thru 8/25/09 we have a split stay.....one night at Port Orleans Riverside and 9 nights at AKV:cool1: let the count down begin!!!

Great picture of the whole family in the orange shirts! Everyone looks great! I also liked the cool glow-stroller effect! :thumbsup2

It has been a very happy new year so far, hope all is the same at your end of the state!! It was a tough Rose Bowl loss for PSU:scared1: Oh well there is all ways next year. And yes we have already started planning our next trip...if we are lucky DW will finish this trippy before we start our next trip.:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: 8/15/09 thru 8/25/09 we have a split stay.....one night at Port Orleans Riverside and 9 nights at AKV:cool1: let the count down begin!!!
great pics of the grill!! that sounds good for oct. last time i was there i had whip cream on my nose w/ a cherry! (good old chip) the end of aug sounds like a good time, i think you would be safe at leaving the coats at home! :thumbsup2

Excellent photos.....I so love the one of you talking DS4 through the ride, many many similar ones for the was40s in previous years....
now they are all daredevils and repeat riders.

Matching tops gets :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
and your parents holding hands on the TT
I so want to be them in twenty years......or thirty....:hug:

Keep the updates coming!:yay:

My dad loved TT! :rotfl: Mom not so much! But she is planning on going on it again in August.

I :love: picture books!!

Rasta Mon :thumbsup2

:lmao: & he insisted on the :cool2: too :rolleyes:

Excellent pictures!!
I love seeing the excitement in your sons' eyes. DS4 and Chip-adorable!
Seeing your parents in the TT photo makes me feel the same way was40 does.
So glad you all enjoyed the rides. Great way to end the day when the bus is there waiting for you. Yes indeed! :thumbsup2
Always looking forward to reading more.....

:goodvibes thanks Sarah!

Great picture of the whole family in the orange shirts! Everyone looks great! I also liked the cool glow-stroller effect! :thumbsup2

DH is so proud of his creation! :rotfl:

great pics of the grill!! that sounds good for oct. last time i was there i had whip cream on my nose w/ a cherry! (good old chip) the end of aug sounds like a good time, i think you would be safe at leaving the coats at home! :thumbsup2

We love the GG.........good old Chip is right! That sounds too cute! (picture? :rolleyes1 )

Dare I say that looks like sun behind DS6? :yay: might it be warm out today?! There hadn’t been bright :beach: all week this early.

FantasmicOct08269.jpg

We are off to EPCOT this morning for my *cough* I mean ‘our’ princess: meal
And yep, I am THAT Mom! I ‘made’ the boys go with me to the Princess Dining ::yes::

A quick stop with the PhotoPass gal
image049-1.jpg

And we head it to TT & DS6 has his hands up this time :woohoo: small victory! The child is NOT a big ride fan.
DS4 did a little better this time & now can’t wait to go back on it in August

image054-1.jpg

We head over to WS for our breakfast with the Princesses
FantasmicOct08285.jpg

We get our picture taken with Belle in her Gold Gown………beautiful!
& my Mom & Dad get theirs taken as well……….Dad can be such a pain----he’s upset b/c Belle asked to hold his arm like a ‘Prince’ versus his arm around her waist………’well, they should tell you these things’ ‘Dad, she did!’ ‘Well I mean before hand’……….oh, Dad, not a big deal, let it go! I think I will not be planning meals with them for August. At least we didn’t wait for our ‘reservation’ this time……..at Donald’s Breakfast, we didn’t get called for about 20 minutes after our ‘reservation’……..no matter how many times I explained an ADR vs. a Reservation to Mom & Dad they just didn’t get it :rolleyes: …………..(it’s been a long week ;))
The food was very good ………of course you should have seen the look on my Dad’s face at the buffet :rotfl2:
‘what? this is it?’ ‘no Dad, she’ll be out with our food shortly’………….I thought I had pictures of the food……hmmm…:confused3 ……well---the buffet had various breads & fruits, some cheeses & meats as well. The family style meal (that the waitress brought out :rolleyes1) had eggs, sausage, potatoes & bacon.

The Princesses………..DS4 is just THRILLED :lmao:
We asked Mary Poppins to say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious backwards......very cute! :rotfl:

FantasmicOct08274.jpg

And he’s ‘outta here’ :moped:
FantasmicOct08279.jpg

FantasmicOct08281.jpg

I was so worried he was going to bring his arm up and whack her! :scared1:

FantasmicOct08283.jpg

FantasmicOct08284.jpg

And the after effects

FantasmicOct08286-1.jpg

Then we headed back over to FW………DS6 went on Mission Space! Yet another victory :woohoo:

Back to our resort for some rest & then we were off to DHS.

Pt 2 next post

FantasmicOct08315.jpg

He is no Capt. Jack or Orli but he’s none to beastly either……..

FantasmicOct08321.jpg

The boys got picked to be Junior Directors for Indian Jones (our second year in a row!)

FantasmicOct08333.jpg

And as you can see the long sleeves are off! It warmed up nicely.

& he’s not too bad to look at either

FantasmicOct08339.jpg

We head over to Fantasmic with my Mom & Dad……..it is our last night together, they are leaving in the morning. DH & DS11 went over to ride RR & get dinner. The rest of us got seats in the theater. We were in the middle section………..unfortunately……..not quite far enough back! With the breeze we did get a fine misting during the show……:cold:……brrrr! The sweatshirts came out & back on!

FantasmicOct08342-1.jpg

FantasmicOct08344.jpg

FantasmicOct08350-2.jpg

We headed out & lost DH for a bit……..he had to go to stroller parking & get the stroller……..we all made it back together eventually. We said our goodbyes to my parents………& promptly breathed a sigh of relief. Two whole days with just us, not having to worry about it Mom & Dad are having a good time, if they are tired, etc, etc.

Up next DS4’s Surprise Breakfast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter