£20 off flight code on opodo.

cinderjenna

Mouseketeer
Thought this may be of use to someone, if anyones booking flights this week.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=2248103

£20 off flights when booking through opodo.
Unfortunately doesn't work on multi city flights.. although its making me look at booking a return flight to new york (Under £300 with this code!) and then internal new york to orlando flights... hmmm :surfweb: many more hours of searching i think!

Jenna x

Was gonna use this the other day when booking our flights, but there is a risk that you won't get your quidco cashback if you use another code. The quidco discount (1.7%) worked better for us with 4 adults, but this code definitely would be good for those with less people :thumbsup2
Apparently if we had done 4 seperate transactions for each ticket, we could have used this £20 code each time. I was too stressed about booking 3 and then not getting the last one etc, so didn't feel brave enough. Definitely an idea though for those who dare! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter