ª"˜ª¤.¸Official Team May 2014 Thread!¸.¤ª˜"ª

Leaving in 2 hours!!!!! :banana: :drive: :cool1:

Yay!!! Safe travels!!

We've been on the road since 6:30 this morning and still have 7 hours to go before we reach Orlando! But the kids are enjoying the drive so I can't complain! (Beauty and the Beast is currently playing on our DVD player)

Here now and going to drop a FP+ for three with A&E tomorrow for 1:20-2:20 if anyone is interested in coordinating a drop.

Have you seen any glow with the show ears? I am hoping to get some during this trip because they were sold out in January.

It's so much fun seeing my fellow May travelers in their final days and hours until they begin their WDW trips! Safe travels to all of you.

Our trip isn't until May 29th, so we still have 21 days to go. So, as a late May-er I hope many of you will post pics from your trip to tide us over! :)

9 more days!!!!! :cool1::cool1:

Don't like the looks of the weather on Accuweather but things may change, right?

i'm getting so nervous about this trip. This well be are first time not having a car plus no paper fast passes. Lucky its just two of us and not all four.

We leave tomorrow! Less than 18 hrs until we leave for the airport! Can't wait..we are packed and ready to go! :cool1:

Just got back Tuesday. There was some rain, some boiling heat, and I caught a cold the last day of the trip, but it was amazing anyway.pixiedust:

9 more days!!!!! :cool1::cool1:

Don't like the looks of the weather on Accuweather but things may change, right?

It is certain to change. I really don't take it seriously until a couple of days before and then only within a couple of days.

It's one thing we can't control. We've had a named storm on each of our last 2 trips (Debby and Andrea). So I'm hoping at least to avoid that this time by getting home by June 1st. I'm sure that is more of a concern with a cruise though.

I have it on my phone, and I know it goes so far I can see my days on it now, but I can't look. You leave in 9 days. I doubt you will see a forecast you can put much stock in for another week.

Just got back Tuesday. There was some rain, some boiling heat, and I caught a cold the last day of the trip, but it was amazing anyway.pixiedust:

Good to hear you enjoyed your trip. I'm starting now to have visions of the sites and sounds and just the feeling of being there.

On Magical Express heading to MCO to go home:(

What a fantastic trip we had this year! We loved the Magic Bands and FP+. It was great not having photopass cards, key to the world cards, paper FP's etc.

We also still had some Magical moments that were totally random and unexpected;) Like the BBB having an Elsa dress in my daughters size when I asked which I felt foolish doing bc I figured of course they wouldn't have any.

We had zero FP+ issues, we waited 5 mins at most even at crowded times on headliners the only time we waited longer for anything was we waited about 15-20 mins for A&E and Cindy & Rapunzle which I expected due to the interaction.

On days where our FP+'S were early we had no problem getting more once we used them, one day we used 6.

When our window for Splash Mt opened up the ride was down so we were given the option of going back and using it anytime that day or going to one of like 6 different rides and using it anytime there without visiting a kiosk.

I also had FP+'s for FOF, MSEP, and Wishes which I thought was absolutely worth it for the parades, we were right in the front row in front of the castle. We did not use Wishes bc we were allowed to stay in the spot we were in for MSEP and it would have been difficult to get from there to the rose garden with the crowd.

We actually did MSEP/Wishes last night for our final night it made such a sad day better!

Hope everyone with up coming trips has a magical time! Pixie dust!

On Magical Express heading to MCO to go home:(

What a fantastic trip we had this year! We loved the Magic Bands and FP+. It was great not having photopass cards, key to the world cards, paper FP's etc.

We also still had some Magical moments that were totally random and unexpected;) Like the BBB having an Elsa dress in my daughters size when I asked which I felt foolish doing bc I figured of course they wouldn't have any.

We had zero FP+ issues, we waited 5 mins at most even at crowded times on headliners the only time we waited longer for anything was we waited about 15-20 mins for A&E and Cindy & Rapunzle which I expected due to the interaction.

On days where our FP+'S were early we had no problem getting more once we used them, one day we used 6.

When our window for Splash Mt opened up the ride was down so we were given the option of going back and using it anytime that day or going to one of like 6 different rides and using it anytime there without visiting a kiosk.

I also had FP+'s for FOF, MSEP, and Wishes which I thought was absolutely worth it for the parades, we were right in the front row in front of the castle. We did not use Wishes bc we were allowed to stay in the spot we were in for MSEP and it would have been difficult to get from there to the rose garden with the crowd.

We actually did MSEP/Wishes last night for our final night it made such a sad day better!

Hope everyone with up coming trips has a magical time! Pixie dust!

Thanks for posting. It sounds like you had a great trip. I have MSEP and Wishes fast passes for our first night and I had wondered about getting from one spot to the other in the crowd. Thinking I might switch that Wishes one for something else and just maybe try to move straight back to put a little distance between us and the castle for Wishes.

I know it is sad to be coming home. I'm trying not to think about that and we haven't even gone yet. I'm glad you had such a great trip though. Awesome score on the Elsa dress. Hope you have a smooth flight.

Thanks for posting. It sounds like you had a great trip. I have MSEP and Wishes fast passes for our first night and I had wondered about getting from one spot to the other in the crowd. Thinking I might switch that Wishes one for something else and just maybe try to move straight back to put a little distance between us and the castle for Wishes. I know it is sad to be coming home. I'm trying not to think about that and we haven't even gone yet. I'm glad you had such a great trip though. Awesome score on the Elsa dress. Hope you have a smooth flight.

Thank you:) We did not even move back from the MSEP spot and we had a great view of the projection show as well as the fireworks only the very beginning of the fireworks was ifsout of sight from there. Hope you have a great trip!

We leave in 13 days and I am now in my full on vacation mind set. The last 2 weeks we had plays and school musicals to focus on, but now that they are done, my mind can't think of anything else but our trip :goodvibes. I can't believe we are so close :yay:.

We leave in 13 days! I have a feeling next week I am going to be in packing mode until we leave! So excited.

Omg leaving in 3 days. I keep panicking that I am going to forget something. That, and my fear of flying.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of you DISmoms out there :goodvibes. I hope you all have a wonderful day today.

We are down to 12 days and counting, I can't believe how fast the time is going by. Today is also my oldest DDs Birthday...she turns 13 today :scared1:, I can't believe I am a mom to a teenager.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter