ª"˜ª¤.¸Official Team May 2014 Thread!¸.¤ª˜"ª

We are only 6 days away until we are in Disneyworld, and 5 days until we leave (overnight flight). I'm very anxious and excited! It's making the work week rather miserable though. I packed 2 weeks ago :lmao:, so I don't have much to do before our vacation! lol

We've gotten 2 emails from Disney this week about our resort and about what to do once we arrive at MCO. Can't believe it's so close and that next Tuesday we will be in the Magic Kingdom and not here in Rainy Washington!!

I used my breaks pretty well today and got quite a bit of packing done. All that is left is to pack as far as checked luggage are everyone's undies, socks and swimwear and to throw in my daugher's Teva flip flops. Last year she said they were really comfortable for walking at Disney so this year I got her two pair. I also left dd's 2 pettiskirts out for now so they won't be too wrinkled. Carry-on bags will get packed on Saturday after the reveal.

Best thing? Finally finished the laundry :yay:

Tomorrow is a big day. We have dd's Elementary School graduation. Dd asked to go to the sitter on Thursday (official last day of school) since a lot of her friends aren't going to school. I agreed. The preschool is closed so ds will be going to the sitter anyway. I was surprised she didn't want to go. Turns out the teachers let it slip that whoever came would be cleaning. I think they should have kept that to themselves. :rotfl2:

A little worried about the weather. Just looked at the 10 day forecast and the 10th day has 70% chance of thunderstorms.

A little worried about the weather. Just looked at the 10 day forecast and the 10th day has 70% chance of thunderstorms.

Don't worry too much. It's far out and I've found you have to pretty much take it day by day with that weather unless there is a specific system in the area, which we have had on our last two trips (Debby and Andrea). That just means at some point during the day a Thunderstorm is likely in that area. When I first looked a week ago our first day had 70% chance. Now it's 30%.

Once you are on the trip, the hourly forecast is your friend.

We leave in 2 days, less then 48 hours :banana::hourglass. Last night DH and I got the girls and myself all packed, we even started on the vanity case and put together the checked suitcase, but that one will be the very last one to get done (I know I will be going in and out of that one at least a hundred times or more before we lock it up and put the ME tag on it). DH also put Frozen on mine and our girl's iPhones so we can watch it on the plane and downloaded some music to be put on all of our phones :goodvibes. Today is my last day of work :cool1: and DH promises me that he is going to pull out all of his clothes while I am gone and get a few things done around the house. Unfortunately tonight we have to go to my uncle's wake so whatever DH can get done around the house today, will be bonus.

I'm so excited! I can't wait to get back where I belong - in Walt Disney World!

I had surgery in April, so this is my prescription for recovery!

Doing the happy dance.. big time!!!

Mike.
:banana:

We leave........Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya Tomorrow, you're only a day a way........Toooomorrow, Tomorrow........O.k. I'll stop singing now. But I will be doing my happy dance for you all :dancer:

We leave TOMORROW!!! Arrive around 10 on Saturday. We are splitting into two days since we leave late tomorrow!! :moped::cool1::banana::dance3::rotfl2::goodvibes

Just got back from another amazing AMAZING WDW vacation! Nine days of a dreamers paradise and I wish I was still there! We came back yesterday. I went with my husband, parents and my two brothers (all adults), stayed at Coronado Springs for the first time (beautiful grounds!), and even got to spend some solid time with Mickey Mouse!! - No one was in line (I know.. Weird and super rare!!!) so Mickey totally hung out with me and my family, doing funny poses and dancing to the music playing in the background *joyful sigh* We also did the Hoop De Doo Musical Review, which I recommend to EVERYONE!!! I was afraid that my husband and two brothers might find it too "cheesy" but they were stompin their feet and swinging their napkins around with the rest of us! Smiles all night and the food was good too! We got to experience new fantasy land too, which was just great. Snow Whites Mining adventure, by the way, opens May 28th (officially). I'm bummed that I wasn't able to ride it -they were doing "soft opening rides" for cast members and were not allowing anyone else to ride (I asked them twice on two different days and they said "no") A little bummed but just one more thing to look forward to on our next trip!! Haven't booked it yet (again, just got back), But it's definitely on my mind! Anyway, had a blast in a half!!!! Have fun all you May vacationers!! The weather is scheduled to climb but it's certainly not as humid as June-August! That's for sure! P.S. I need a cure for the after-Disney-vacation-blues!

Quite a few people leaving today. Safe and magical trip to you all. Save us some pixie dust. We'll be along in a couple of days. :cool1:

Just got back from another amazing AMAZING WDW vacation! Nine days of a dreamers paradise and I wish I was still there! We came back yesterday. I went with my husband, parents and my two brothers (all adults), stayed at Coronado Springs for the first time (beautiful grounds!), and even got to spend some solid time with Mickey Mouse!! - No one was in line (I know.. Weird and super rare!!!) so Mickey totally hung out with me and my family, doing funny poses and dancing to the music playing in the background *joyful sigh* We also did the Hoop De Doo Musical Review, which I recommend to EVERYONE!!! I was afraid that my husband and two brothers might find it too "cheesy" but they were stompin their feet and swinging their napkins around with the rest of us! Smiles all night and the food was good too! We got to experience new fantasy land too, which was just great. Snow Whites Mining adventure, by the way, opens May 28th (officially). I'm bummed that I wasn't able to ride it -they were doing "soft opening rides" for cast members and were not allowing anyone else to ride (I asked them twice on two different days and they said "no") A little bummed but just one more thing to look forward to on our next trip!! Haven't booked it yet (again, just got back), But it's definitely on my mind! Anyway, had a blast in a half!!!! Have fun all you May vacationers!! The weather is scheduled to climb but it's certainly not as humid as June-August! That's for sure! P.S. I need a cure for the after-Disney-vacation-blues!

Glad you had a great trip and :welcome: to the DIS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter