°o° °o° °o° 9/11/09 DCL Announcement Discussion Thread °o° °o° °o°

Just put my grand-daughter down for her morning nap. Hope she will sleep so I can focus on what is most important at this moment!!

dropped kids off at school, got my Starbucks, and waiting ever so impatiently... 9 minutes to go!!!!

5 minutes and counting So close yet so far away. Anyone want to bet as to if they think the announcment will be on time?

Stayed home from work. I think my husband thinks I am nuts. Although my craziness takes care of his vacations. 3 minutes!

Hey guys, bad news for me. The line is insane and the theater is at capacity so I may not even make it inside!!! I'm crying inside hehe.

Hey....they are playing a song from Hercules...MAYBE they will be bringing that show back? ;)

OMG, my stomach is in knots and I'm all shaky! Please tell me I'm not the only one! :banana::banana::banana:

Hey guys, bad news for me. The line is insane and the theater is at capacity so I may not even make it inside!!! I'm crying inside hehe.

Aw that stinks! :( Will they be putting the announcement over the speakers so those outside can hear?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter