~ºoº ASK QUESTIONS! PART 2!! ºoº

Black is not a color, but I like the non color.

Actually, the color black is termed as a neutral color. So is white, gray and brown. They are sometimes referred to as tertiary colors. Hence to state black as being a "non-color" is not correct. Again,it is a neutral color.

Yes, it would be nice if Pepsi products were to be made an option at the land.

Have you run amok yet upon the pirates lair? Or ye' bein' a landlubber only?

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

Actually, the color black is termed as a neutral color. So is white, gray and brown. They are sometimes referred to as tertiary colors. Hence to state black as being a "non-color" is not correct. Again,it is a neutral color.

In all the colors of the rainbow, and all the colors between there is no black. If you combine all the colors you get white. Black does not exist. This is 100% scientific fact. Black is a term to describe when no color is present.

Have you run amok yet upon the pirates lair? Or ye' bein' a landlubber only?

Many times.

TNP....Do you mind the change from TSI to Pirates Lair?

To begin with I believe that we must first define the color black. It seems to me that you may be referencing the visible light spectrum, as in black is the absence of the visible light spectrum. As opposed to the color wheel. I do believe that you are confusing the two actually.

No, I have no problem with the change over.

Would you shelter a homeless person? Or buy a meal for some one that is hungry? Would you lend an ear to a person in need? Or would you walk on by?

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

Would you shelter a homeless person? Or buy a meal for some one that is hungry? Would you lend an ear to a person in need? Or would you walk on by?

I would listen to someone who needs to be heard. Not someone who just wants to be heard.

TNP.......When is the last time you hitch hiked?

Yes,at Baker Beach,they were a nice French couple that could use a ride to a MUNI stop that was just far enough to not be interested in walking to it, because they were loaded down with beach etc accoutrement. They were a really neat cool couple.

Do you believe that people and pets have souls?

Actually I take them to the nearest river, and beat them against rocks, it gets them very nice and clean. I do the same with my laundry, then I dry the pots, pans and laundry out on a tether made of leather that is stretched across and between two mighty redwood trees.
It is so cute, it is like a scene out of Snow White, what with all of nature coming out to keep me company while I sing whistle while I work..... then when it comes time for the chorus, the 7 dwarfs chime in, if they are back in time from working.

I ask again (Previous reply is not acceptable to me) do you believe that people and pets have a soul?....................... I know that I do.

I ask again (Previous reply is not acceptable to me) do you believe that people and pets have a soul?....................... I know that I do.[/COLOR][/B]

No.

TNP.......liquid, or powder laundry detergent?

I really pity anyone that truly believes that no human nor pet has a soul.
Just because one cannot necessarily prove the existence of X, does not mean that it does not nor cannot exist. I find unfortunately attempting to communicate certain perspectives, ideas and theories with those that have such a narrow minded view(s) to be quite exhausting, however all the same, I will continue to state what I believe in, even if it is met with said above mentality. Furthermore, I am not always interested in solely posting silly little things on line. I actually like to use my mind in more serious ways. Therefore, will not be answering the most recent question, nor stating one either at this time.

He whose soul parted from his earthly vessel on December 8, 2011 and will forever live on in his spirit form. One day we will be reunited eternally.​

Yes, it is difficult for some people to follow the spirit of a thread.

Yes, I most profusely agree, and if there was a mirror in front of you...

powder
TNP....do you wear makeup?

Your doggie is so cute and what a ham... :)

Anyway, yes, I normally do wear makeup, but not lately.

What is one of your favorite make up brands?

Lancome and Bare Escentuals

TNP: Have you ever had a bad hotel stay?

Gisele, I'm still cracking up at one of your above posts (I can't cut and paste, that I'm aware of, I'm on an IPad)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter