ºoº My krewes 3rd annual free dining trip 14 days @ pop more photos!

I had to come back and post ....

Thats So scary... We ride in the front car Alot !! on our disney trips.. And i would have never thought that could happen....

I just told the kids that we will not be riding in the front car anymore..

its too scary to think about what could happen you know???

I know alot of people may not like that video i posted , but I'm so glad to have found and seen it . because now i know what could happen .. and now i can choose to do what will be safer for my family . I'm not saying i will no longer ride the Monorail But i will be in the middle..

What do you guys think about this..

Will it stop you from riding in the front car
will you stop riding the monorail.
will you only ride in the middle cars
will nothing change, that you will still ride front car.

tell me....

~Amanda

Scary as it is - I'm gonna say I don't want to let it change things for us.
Geez, we get in a car every day and look what can happen there.
and considering their past safety record, the odds are still in our favor
Plus don't you think things are going to be on hypervigilant for them from this moment out.

I had to come back and post ....

Thats So scary... We ride in the front car Alot !! on our disney trips.. And i would have never thought that could happen....

I just told the kids that we will not be riding in the front car anymore..

its too scary to think about what could happen you know???

I know alot of people may not like that video i posted , but I'm so glad to have found and seen it . because now i know what could happen .. and now i can choose to do what will be safer for my family . I'm not saying i will no longer ride the Monorail But i will be in the middle..

What do you guys think about this..

Will it stop you from riding in the front car
will you stop riding the monorail.
will you only ride in the middle cars
will nothing change, that you will still ride front car.

tell me....

~Amanda

I told my son the same thing about riding in the front. He said he is not riding at all. But I am sure by December he will be fine. I agree with you. If I ride it I will be in the middle from now on.

It is indeed a very scary thing. I was so excited to go and have my son be co-pilot on our first trip in March, but now I"m very hesitant now to put my son in the front seat with the driver, like you I think we'll stick to the middle if we ride.

:thumbsup2
HAHAHAHA!! Not sure if they would buy that .. :lmao:

Thanks.. they are in the boys area near the socks

Well when we lived in New orleans The kids & I did alot of film work last year .. it was alot of fun and the money was pretty nice...:thumbsup2
here's the list of the movie we worked on ..

here's the movies I worked on ...
Living proof : which Premiered on Oct. 18 at 9 pm on lifetime
Hurricane Season "Patriots"
Mardi Gras
Final Destination 4
I Love You Phillip Morris
Night of the Demons (remake)
Welcome to the Riley's
My own love song

James worked on these movies ....
Mardi Gras
Grotesque
Alabama Moon

Alexis worked on these movies ....
Mardi Gras
Grotesque
Welcome to the Riley's

Alabama Moon, I love you Philip Morris and Living Proof were all filmed at the hospital I work at

This is definitely a sad story! It sounds like human error on the control center person! Crazy I've been reading alot about it. I would definitely ride in the middle! Did you see the pics that red monorail is inside the purple one Horrible:sad1: My heart goes out to the family CM Austin W.

Wow, I just read about the monorail crash too, that is terrible.

I also read you are doing the Homeschool days when you go. Not sure if I read that before on your PTR, it's possible, i'm losing it. But I can't wait to hear all about that.

Just found your trip pre-trip report! What a beautiful family!!
Looking forward to reading more.... :)

Hey, Amanda! I just found your Pre-trippie and had to join in here. My DH and I will also be at Pop from September 12-17!:thumbsup2 Very cool that we'll be there at the same time. Oh, and I'm a Georgia girl, too!

Your plans sound awesome. I'm glad that it's worked out for you to be able to fit in those extra days! Every extra day in Disney is well worth it!!

Anyway...just wanted to stop by and say hello! I can't wait to read more! I also have a pre-TR going if you want to stop by...the link is in my siggie!

:thumbsup2

Alabama Moon, I love you Philip Morris and Living Proof were all filmed at the hospital I work at
Very cool...

Wow, I just read about the monorail crash too, that is terrible.

I also read you are doing the Homeschool days when you go. Not sure if I read that before on your PTR, it's possible, i'm losing it. But I can't wait to hear all about that.
We have just started homeschooling and its going good , We added more days to our trip so the kids can go to the disney homeschooling days..

Just found your trip pre-trip report! What a beautiful family!!
Looking forward to reading more.... :)
Thank you !! and thank you for reading... stay around we are just getting started....

Hey, Amanda! I just found your Pre-trippie and had to join in here. My DH and I will also be at Pop from September 12-17!:thumbsup2 Very cool that we'll be there at the same time. Oh, and I'm a Georgia girl, too!

Your plans sound awesome. I'm glad that it's worked out for you to be able to fit in those extra days! Every extra day in Disney is well worth it!!

Anyway...just wanted to stop by and say hello! I can't wait to read more! I also have a pre-TR going if you want to stop by...the link is in my siggie!

Hello,
Thanks for joining us ... very cool that we will be there at the same time.. if you see me & my family please stop us and say hello!! I will check out your TR report !! You keep reading now...

Hello everyone!!!

We have 64 more days till disney !!!:cool1: We have 32 more days till we get to start our Big Count down!!!:thumbsup2 I know i'm silly to be counting down to the big count down...:lmao:

Well I've Got the sewing bug again.. I had giving it up for 2 years but I'm missing it . and after talking with Alexis she is going to let me start making her a few outfits for Disney ...:goodvibes I'm so happy about that !!!!

for those that don't know, I used to sew and had my own online store making outfits for other people but got Burned out so i stopped & closed my online store...

Here's some of my outfits i have made in the past..
My minnie summeralls
1profile.jpg

sunshine set
191profile.jpg

Florida pink set
192profile.jpg

retro set
193profile.jpg

jumper set
194profile.jpg

boo set
195profile.jpg

blue christmas
bluechristmas.jpg

diva pink
diva1.jpg

birthday set
a1.jpg

cat in the hat
ch4.jpg
5profile.jpg

name
intset1.jpg

7-1.jpg

p12.jpg

Ok .. I'll stop.. well anyways like i said I have been biten by the sewing bug so i hope to start making alexis some outfits for the trip soon .. I will keep you posted ..

Till next time..
~Amanda

Amanda! Those little outifts are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cutie: Makes me want a daughter now!!! Did you do anything for boys? They are just too cute.....can't wait to see what you come up with for the trip!!! :goodvibes

Very very cute, do you design for boys? I use to sew too, haven't been bitten by the bug again yet, my boys are just too little and get into too much. You are very talented.

Amanda, Those outfits are too cute!!! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to see what you make this time! :goodvibes

Hey girl! I kept meaning to tell ya...Target has a bunch of school stuff in that dollar section you could use for school. The algebra...US maps....World Maps...those inserts are wonderful! I got one of each. You probably got them already but just in case....

Your outfits are very pretty! Can't wait to see what all you make for this time!

Hi! I was reading through your trip report and I have a question about the AP. How much money will it save you in the end? Are the AP passes cheaper than if you bought a 9 day ticket for each of you? I am new to APs and have no information whatsoever. Any info would be helpful...thanks so much! Cant wait to read more:goodvibes

Just read your 2008 TR today and it was great :thumbsup2 I also got caught up on your PTR for 2009 and decided I'm subscribing :goodvibes I love all the beautiful things you made for your windows and also the Thanks Yous , such a great idea to spread the magic :wizard: All the special little things you have planned to try like hearing Stitch in the bathroom at Cosmic Rays , so creative , I'm gonna have to remember them for our next trip , I know my kiddies would love to do them ! The outfits that you made for Alexis are adorable , can't wait to see what you make her for this trip popcorn:: The ADR's also look good , can I ask what the Big River Grill is though never heard of it ? Can't wait till your next update popcorn::

Hey Amanda!
The outfits that you made are too cute!! So girly...just the way I like! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to see what you come up with now she is a little older, that it definitely something to help you pass the time!

Hey everyone, Sorry I have been Gone for a while But I have started sewing again ..
I'm making Alexis a few outfits for our trip to disney
here's a sneek peek...
my animal kingdom fabrics for her animal kingdom outfit..

My messy sewing area...

my minnie that I'm putting together

MY Minnie put together , that still needs to be sewn on

I'll post the outfit when i'm done..
So i was at target the other day & at the toys area i found those light up toys that spin for only $3.99 and the best part is they are disney light ups so i got james a cars one and Alexis a tinkerbell one... woohoo
l_66a9f6a53b25480b8b420cbbfbc0d8a3.jpg

here it is spinning
l_2b7e4e975cc94270ace4d11a5e1adf04.jpg

Another great disney buy....

Well till next time everyone!!:thumbsup2

Amanda

Amanda! Those little outifts are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cutie: Makes me want a daughter now!!! Did you do anything for boys? They are just too cute.....can't wait to see what you come up with for the trip!!! :goodvibes
Thanks!!, yes i used to sew for boys too i will have to get those photos from my upstairs computer i will post them soon ..

Very very cute, do you design for boys? I use to sew too, haven't been bitten by the bug again yet, my boys are just too little and get into too much. You are very talented.
Thanks , Yes I used to make boy clothes I will get the photos and post them soon ..

Amanda, Those outfits are too cute!!! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to see what you make this time! :goodvibes
Thanks .. I'll post the outfits as i make them ..

Hey girl! I kept meaning to tell ya...Target has a bunch of school stuff in that dollar section you could use for school. The algebra...US maps....World Maps...those inserts are wonderful! I got one of each. You probably got them already but just in case....

Your outfits are very pretty! Can't wait to see what all you make for this time!
Yeah i saw that .... Thanks ..

Hi! I was reading through your trip report and I have a question about the AP. How much money will it save you in the end? Are the AP passes cheaper than if you bought a 9 day ticket for each of you? I am new to APs and have no information whatsoever. Any info would be helpful...thanks so much! Cant wait to read more:goodvibes

We'll the AP's are worth it if your going more then once.. Which we are we have our 13 days trip in Sept and we are going back for 5 days in Dec then Plan on going back a few more times using the Ap's next year.. plus you can get room discounts with the Ap's.. thanks for reading...

Just read your 2008 TR today and it was great :thumbsup2 I also got caught up on your PTR for 2009 and decided I'm subscribing :goodvibes I love all the beautiful things you made for your windows and also the Thanks Yous , such a great idea to spread the magic :wizard: All the special little things you have planned to try like hearing Stitch in the bathroom at Cosmic Rays , so creative , I'm gonna have to remember them for our next trip , I know my kiddies would love to do them ! The outfits that you made for Alexis are adorable , can't wait to see what you make her for this trip popcorn:: The ADR's also look good , can I ask what the Big River Grill is though never heard of it ? Can't wait till your next update popcorn::
Thanks it was a great trip in 2008 , Big River is a steak place on Boardwalk.

Hey Amanda!
The outfits that you made are too cute!! So girly...just the way I like! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to see what you come up with now she is a little older, that it definitely something to help you pass the time!

Thanks ... keep reading...

I see those light up toys all the time and when I was in Target to actually buy them for our trip....THEY WERE GONE!!!:confused3 I am going to keep looking and I need to go to the other Target we have in the area.

Oh My ~ the suspense of the new outfits is killing me! :)

Oh Yeah ~ can you make a Disney family for my door and the thank you cards that you pass out? If you have the time...if not I completely understand!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter