ºoº My krewes 3rd annual free dining trip 14 days @ pop more photos!

Good Afternoon:)

Joining you PTR, if you don't mind a Grandma!!!

We will also be at POP's about the same time as you Sept 10th thur Sept 19th :thumbsup2

We are a family of
Me Mom/Grandma and Disney lover and planner
My Hubby a great guy #1 Daughter (age 32) Mother of Our grandson:cool1:
Grandson Age 2 1/2 1st trip to meet Mickey:banana:
And possibly our #2 daughter (age 28) if she can leave her husband (she a newlywed)
Looking forward to reading more of your plans, It will be a big help to me.

Have a good day!!

Good Afternoon:)

Joining you PTR, if you don't mind a Grandma!!!

We will also be at POP's about the same time as you Sept 10th thur Sept 19th :thumbsup2

We are a family of
Me Mom/Grandma and Disney lover and planner
My Hubby a great guy #1 Daughter (age 32) Mother of Our grandson:cool1:
Grandson Age 2 1/2 1st trip to meet Mickey:banana:
And possibly our #2 daughter (age 28) if she can leave her husband (she a newlywed)
Looking forward to reading more of your plans, It will be a big help to me.

Have a good day!!

HEllo!!!
Welcome to my pre trip report ...
If you see me while at POP please stop me and say HI!!!:lovestruc
I will be sooo happy to help you plan... :thumbsup2
Keep reading....

Do you have a pre trip report?? if so what is the link and i will go read :surfweb:
~Amanda

Hey everyone...
As you can see ... I had nothing to do today so today I've been working on & made Mine & my sisters 2009 Cast members thank you cards & Our Disney Here we come signs ....

this is what the Thank you cards will look like..
l_4a82c35a5fa13f5c0f28a9f346b9dd45.jpg

here's my sisters
l_786ce39916e727d3c0eb0e9d2e3d2982.jpg

As you can see they're alittle different from the past two years cards..:love: I love them !!

Ok so you may be asking yourself what are the thank you cards for..
I put one in with the tip at dinner..
and I give them out if a cast member goes something out of their way to help us ... Its just a extra way to say thank you and to give them alittle magic..

we love doing it ! Plus the look on the cast members face is great when we hand them one ...

Then I made our Here we come resort Door Signs ...
Here's mine
l_f216327136d8620ec2f685390c388dfb.jpg

here's my sisters sign for her resort door..
l_234282422eea7ba59887c4a67418cb50.jpg

I'm planning on making these into magnets so they stick to the door:thumbsup2
Its Something new... you see I have to out do myself from last years Dis POP Window.... Which will be alittle hard.. because i really out did myself last year.. But I'm sure going to try too....:rotfl:
here's my dis pop window from last year...
l_02678963160c0f0196648a9d48acd2fe.jpg

l_7e813ff349d52ec31379c0cd5419caf8.jpg

You couldn't miss my room last year :lmao:

I have more things to make so stay around i'll post more stuff tomorrow....:surfweb:

till next time everyone thanks for reading...
~Amanda

HEllo!!!
Welcome to my pre trip report ...
If you see me while at POP please stop me and say HI!!!:lovestruc
I will be sooo happy to help you plan... :thumbsup2
Keep reading....

Do you have a pre trip report?? if so what is the link and i will go read :surfweb:
~Amanda
Thank you for the Welcome:)
I will be soooo HAPPY if you could help me with my plans:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
I LOOK forward to reading more:)

I do have a pre trip report but I don't know how to post links:confused3
I am a little computer illerate:lmao:
My pre trip is called
Making Magicial Family Memories Together
Celebrating Our 35th Wedding Anniversary

I am going to try to get over to read your Sept 2008, trip report tomorrow,I'm sure it will give me some good ideas:thumbsup2
Have a great evening
Grace

Thank you for the Welcome:)
I will be soooo HAPPY if you could help me with my plans:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
I LOOK forward to reading more:)

I do have a pre trip report but I don't know how to post links:confused3
I am a little computer illerate:lmao:
My pre trip is called
Celebrating Our 35th Wedding Anniversary

I am going to try to get over to read your Sept 2008, trip report tomorrow,I'm sure it will give me some good ideas:thumbsup2
Have a great evening
Grace

Oh yes please go read my past trip reports you will love them ...:thumbsup2
but 1st ... I'm going to teach you how to post a link ...
ok 1st go to your signature and highlight your words
Making Madicial Family Memories Together, Celebrating our 35th anniversary!
byleft click and putting your mouse over it to turn it blue.
then look up and do you see this
l_71c3435dbb456d47b678d84f0cb52e73.gif
click it and put in the space
your address link which is..
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1954101

thats it...

very easy .. :surfweb:

if it doesn't work then put this in your signature by copy and paste ...
you will need to add [ before the URL=: for it to work tho..

URL="http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1954101"]Check our my pre-trip report
Celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary!![/URL]
I hope that helps...

How's come I'm still not getting any of your pictures? :confused3 I'm feel like I'm missing half the report because I can't see the pics. :sad2: Even though I can't see the pictures of the Thank yous - How many of those do you usually make and take with you.

How's come I'm still not getting any of your pictures? :confused3 I'm feel like I'm missing half the report because I can't see the pics. :sad2: Even though I can't see the pictures of the Thank yous - How many of those do you usually make and take with you.

are seeing a red x box in its place?? if so right click it and then a box should pop up , then click on the show picture button...

If you are reading this by email you will not see the photos... you have to come to disboards to see it...

tell me if it helps.. if not tell me what you see in its place..

Ok about the thank you cards...
I print out about 5 or 6 pages worth , thats seems to make around 75 of them , so i will not run out.
I print them as bussiness cards on my computer and get the card stack from the dollar tree for a $1. or walmart if they are out...:thumbsup2

Like i said tell me if that helps with the photos...

Jason said to tell you you may need to clean out and delete your Temporary internet files.. that may help you see photo better ..
I hope we can help fix your problem because i post lots of photos Besides photos are the best part of the report...

Oh my gosh, those are so cute!!!!!!! You know I am gonna ask if you will make me one!!! :goodvibes

Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you..we are staying at Pop in December soooooo that means we will be at the same place!!! Whooo hooooo!

l_f216327136d8620ec2f685390c388dfb.jpg

I'm taller than that. :confused3

:lovestruc

LOL!!:rotfl2:

Oh my gosh, those are so cute!!!!!!! You know I am gonna ask if you will make me one!!! :goodvibes

Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you..we are staying at Pop in December soooooo that means we will be at the same place!!! Whooo hooooo!

LOL!!:rotfl2:

I will... i have it made by tomorrow girlie:thumbsup2

OMG Amanda! These are so cute. I bet you do get some looks when you hand these out. You probably make their day and make their job feel a little more special that day! I love all your projects you do and that window!

O M G !

Did you get any response from that? People had to see it! Once before I started reading these boards I saw a note thing on someones door at Pop and it said if you DIs sign your name and they had a bunch of siggys. I was like WTH does that mean!? :lmao:

:wave: Hi! I just found your PTR! We check into POP a few days after you leave. I'm excited to try it out for the Goofy Jets for DD! :lmao: I love all your planning stuff! You're very creative! The families you make are adorable!!

Oh yes please go read my past trip reports you will love them ...:thumbsup2
but 1st ... I'm going to teach you how to post a link ...
ok 1st go to your signature and highlight your words
Making Madicial Family Memories Together, Celebrating our 35th anniversary!
byleft click and putting your mouse over it to turn it blue.
then look up and do you see this
l_71c3435dbb456d47b678d84f0cb52e73.gif
click it and put in the space
your address link which is..
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1954101

thats it...

very easy .. :surfweb:

if it doesn't work then put this in your signature by copy and paste ...
you will need to add [ before the URL=: for it to work tho..

URL="http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1954101"]Check our my pre-trip report
Celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary!![/url]
I hope that helps...
Good morning

Thank you for this:) I will try to this, I see if my daughter can help me:thumbsup2

I love your "CasT member Thank you cards" This is great idea, on our 1st trip we had many CM be very nice to us and it would have been nice to be all to say more than THANKS (Our #2 daughter got proposed to on our trip)
I did see this DISign on the creavite thead and have thought about maybe seeing I could get one disigned our trip. I also am looking for a !st trip one for Landen

Is your sister going to WDW at the same time?
and staying at POP's too?

I know of another family going to WDW about the same and saying at Pop's too She ENGlISH ROSE.

Hopefully inabout 14days park hours will be released:cool1:
Have you ever gone to Sea World on your trip?
We really want to this.
Have a good day, I going to read your 2008 trip report:thumbsup2
Grace

The funniest thing happened this morning.

I told Amanda yesterday "I think there is a rabbit in our garage". You see, I did some weeding of my flowerbed last week. I put all the pulled weeds into a blue plastic tote, but I left it in the garage near the garage door. Well, yesterday me and my dog walk into the garage, and the plastic tote starts going nuts, shaking back and forth. I ran back inside to get my camera, but by the time I got back, it was gone. I did notice what appeared to be rabbit droppings all around my garage. I got a ton of video of me trying to lure a rabbit, but no bunny sighting. :confused3

Fast forward to this morning. Amanda was leaving for work, and I said "Let me show you what happened". We walked into the garage, the whole time she was saying "There ain't no rabbit in here". Right, then she kicked the tote, evidently to prove the lack of said rabbit. Well, guess who pops out of the tote!!!

feature_00841_top_ten_movie_rabbits_6.jpg

Amanda screamed :scared1: and ran. I nearly soiled myself. The killer rabbit ran to the corner of my garage into some boxes. We couldn't lure it back out.

I'm about to go back into the garage armed only with my camera (and the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch).

blog_00605_monty_python_replica_movie_prop_sparks_london_evacuation.jpg

If you don't hear from me, know that I gave it all to catch a rabbit (on video).

rabbitattack.jpg

You guys are too funny. Poor Amanda, that sounds like something that would've happened to me. Jerry (my dh) would have been rolling also:rotfl2:.

Good luck with the killer rabbit and hope to hear you made it out safely:thumbsup2

LOL!! I hate that rabbit!! You can add that thing to my list of stuff I am very, very afraid of....clowns, moths, and those twins from Florida, who were real estate agents/infomercial guys, who visited Monster Plantation when I worked there. That messed me up for life! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter