»»June 16, 2012 Father's Day Cruise on the Fantasy!««

Sorry that I have been posting more on the Facebook page rather than here. I need to do some catching up.

I created a name badge document in Word. If you click on the link, then chose File --> Download, and save to your local drive. You can then edit it accordingly.

This is a name badge to wear on your lanyard behind your KTTW card. It is a way to help us recognize each other while onboard. I will be laminating ours to help them last.

I was attempting to create a form for folks to enter data, so I could make these for others. But the form required each person to log into Google (which I did not think was proper). I am still going to work on it.

A little late coming to the thread - but we are looking forward to checking out the new ship!

It will be the 3 of us - me, my wife and our 8 year old daughter Larissa.

Has anyone happened to have called to see what movies will be showing for our cruise other than the presumed Midnight PremEar of Brave?

I called about a week ago about that and the movies are all the ones currently playing on the Fantasy, along with the confirmed Brave at midnight on disembarkation day. Wish they would play Brave a day or so early, as that will make disembarkation day pretty brutal (late night, early morning) :scared1:

Check out the Navigator from last week's cruise that LivingtheWDWdream posted for a full list http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=45016952&postcount=12 :thumbsup2

I called about a week ago about that and the movies are all the ones currently playing on the Fantasy, along with the confirmed Brave at midnight on disembarkation day. Wish they would play Brave a day or so early, as that will make disembarkation day pretty brutal (late night, early morning) :scared1:

Check out the Navigator from last week's cruise that LivingtheWDWdream posted for a full list http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=45016952&postcount=12 :thumbsup2

Brave should premier at Midnight Friday, not Saturday. It should play at Midnight Friday and then a few times during the day, which is Castaway Cay day. Movies premier on the ship same as on land, and Brave starts on Friday, not Saturday.

I think the info you received may not be correct..................

Brave should premier at Midnight Friday, not Saturday. It should play at Midnight Friday and then a few times during the day, which is Castaway Cay day. Movies premier on the ship same as on land, and Brave starts on Friday, not Saturday.

I think the info you received may not be correct..................

Ah, your probably right, I probably just misunderstood when she said midnight of the 22nd. Thanks for clearing it up, the DW will be happy if they have showings during the day, as a midnight showing wouldn't work with a 1 yr old ;)

:banana: :banana:

Sorry that I have been posting more on the Facebook page rather than here. I need to do some catching up.

I created a name badge document in Word. If you click on the link, then chose File --> Download, and save to your local drive. You can then edit it accordingly.

This is a name badge to wear on your lanyard behind your KTTW card. It is a way to help us recognize each other while onboard. I will be laminating ours to help them last.

I was attempting to create a form for folks to enter data, so I could make these for others. But the form required each person to log into Google (which I did not think was proper). I am still going to work on it.

I think we'll pass on the name tags, but we'll be wearing our shirts at some point from the Cafe Press shop (although not all 3 of us at one time because I am not into the whole-family-matching-outfits thing......), plus we'll be at the meet on the first day as well :goodvibes

You'll be able to pick us out because we'll be the family of three where Scott & I have Gold CC lanyards and our sweet little DD will only have a Silver CC lanyard.......she's lamenting about it already!!! :snooty::littleangel:

Can someone post the reminder/final schedule of when/where the meets will be?

Ah, your probably right, I probably just misunderstood when she said midnight of the 22nd. Thanks for clearing it up, the DW will be happy if they have showings during the day, as a midnight showing wouldn't work with a 1 yr old ;)

:banana: :banana:

or a 5 year old - :scared1: I'm with ya!!!

We are planning on seeing it sometime on Friday after some CC time :thumbsup2

I think we'll pass on the name tags

From previous experience, the nametags are a great, simple way to identify fellow dis-ers. There are so many of us that we don't remember or even recognize everyone we see at meets, and there are many people who don't make it to the meets for one reason or another. Walking around the ship, it's so easy to spot the logo & strike up a conversation instead of staring at people thinking "I think that looks like one of the group" and feeling awkward asking. Unless you want to go incognito?! Then, by all means, don't put the dis logo in your lanyard! ;)

Just an update for roll call, our wait list came through for main dining! Should work out better for the little one :thumbsup2

Hi
We have two Dachshunds, Padfoot and Molly.

Wanted to let you know that we now have first seating for dinner, which is our preferred seating. Yea!

Can someone post the reminder/final schedule of when/where the meets will be?

Here we go:

Embarkation Day Meet & Greet - 2:30 - 3:30 on the deck near Currents, Deck 13 forward. Come by anytime during the hour to say hi.

Ladies Daily Afternoon Gathering. Every day at 4 pm in La Piazza, Deck 4 aft. Join your fellow DIS gals for drinks and relaxation as your schedule allows.

Lunch at Royal Court at noon on the last sea day. Informal lunch for whoever would like to show up and talk about their cruise experiences so far.

Informal evenings for the adults in The Tube. Keep an eye open for your DIS buddies during the adult entertainments. Great time to relax and visit while unwinding from the day.

Here we go:

Embarkation Day Meet & Greet - 2:30 - 3:30 on the deck near Currents, Deck 13 forward. Come by anytime during the hour to say hi.

Ladies Daily Afternoon Gathering. Every day at 4 pm in La Piazza, Deck 4 aft. Join your fellow DIS gals for drinks and relaxation as your schedule allows.

Lunch at Royal Court at noon on the last sea day. Informal lunch for whoever would like to show up and talk about their cruise experiences so far.

Informal evenings for the adults in The Tube. Keep an eye open for your DIS buddies during the adult entertainments. Great time to relax and visit while unwinding from the day.

THANK YOU :goodvibes

Who all is going on Bernard's Tour in St. Maarten???

Just an update for roll call, our wait list came through for main dining! Should work out better for the little one :thumbsup2

Our little guy just turned 1 last week! I hope they adjust well to the ship. Hope to see your little one in the nursery with him :)

Trying Again!!

Hey Gang,
The OffWeGo family is back in the house for more mouse!
OffWeGo is: Buzz, DW Lola, DD Megan (15), DS Jay (14)
Outside stateroom somewhere (under the slide, I hope!)
This will be our 9th Disney Cruise, 2x Wonder, 6x Magic.
Celebrating: Fathers' Day, my sister's family's first cruise ever, our 20th Wedding Anniversary, and our parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary! BIG doings!! :-)
Thanks for posting...hope I got it in here correctly![/QUOTE]

I hope its not too late to join the Fish Extender Group
We are way down in Room 2554
Jessica, Dan, Will (age 10) and Paige (age 7)

We are still trying to plan shore excursions that the kids will enjoy. Any suggestions.

Its hard to believe we set sail in two short weeks!

Hi all,

We just took advantage of a last minute DVC offer, so we'll be joining you.

SixBitSlocum
John (48), DW Cassandra (45), DD Abigail (18), and DD Sarah (16)
We'll be in 2 4A rooms - 10624 and 10626
This will be our 8th Disney Cruise, but our first on the Fantasy :woohoo:
We've got late dining, but are hoping to get switched to the early seating.

See you all there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter