‘Fantasmic!’ Returning to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in November 2022

Does it really get that crowded that you have to stand to find a seat? Can you just show up right before the shower and get a nosebleed seat?
We never had a problem walking up about 30 minutes prior to show time and getting in. There are definitely times when people are turned away though.

IIRC - at one point they were doing 2 shows per night. Maybe at 6 and 9PM. That made it much easier to get into the second show from what I remember....

It’s been so long since Fantasmic was running! Does anyone remember if wait times drop for rides when the show is going on?

Disney just announced that Fantasmic will start Nov. 3 and that there will be dining packages, but when I go on the Disneyworld website their is just an announcement that it is indeed starting, but no schedule for show dates or times :confused3

Disney just announced that Fantasmic will start Nov. 3 and that there will be dining packages, but when I go on the Disneyworld website their is just an announcement that it is indeed starting, but no schedule for show dates or times :confused3
Dining packages open up October 26th for shows beginning November 30th…

No news yet if from the 3rd to 29th there will be a virtual queue, Lightning Lane or just one giant free for all …

Does anyone know (or remember) what time the show will start? We are in Epcot that day and will parkhop to catch the performance. Also, did they use to do two Fantasmic performances per night or am I misremembering? I know things can change if they used to.

Dining packages open up October 26th for shows beginning November 30th…

No news yet if from the 3rd to 29th there will be a virtual queue, Lightning Lane or just one giant free for all …

I'd bet money on it being on Genie+. All other shows are.

Does anyone think they will bring back the dessert parties?
I hope so! I loved them. The desserts were decent, the price wasn't terrible and well, alcohol with refills if you wanted. I much preferred those to the expensive dining options to get great seats.

I hope so! I loved them. The desserts were decent, the price wasn't terrible and well, alcohol with refills if you wanted. I much preferred those to the expensive dining options to get great seats.
We have never been to a dessert party. Are they really worth it if you aren't drinkers?

Right now my plan for that first Saturday is to do my 630 cantina reservation than see what’s available for ‘real food’ and than try to queue up for the 930 pm show

We have never been to a dessert party. Are they really worth it if you aren't drinkers?

They aren't like the traditional dessert buffets. You get a prepackaged selection of desserts and a few cheese and cracker type things. You can have either alcoholic or a non alcoholic beverage and while they don't advertise it, they told me the 3 times we did it to come back up for refills on my drink as often as I wanted to. The price back then was "only" $39 as I recall. Is it $39 worth of food without the alcohol? No, but it is for the preferred seating and I don't have to pay a huge bill for dining that we would've never done otherwise. I'd do it alcohol or no alcohol.

But if they bring them back, it could be completely different from what it was before and I would absolutely expect a price hike.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter