‘Fantasmic!’ Returning to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in November 2022

Does it really get that crowded that you have to stand to find a seat? Can you just show up right before the shower and get a nosebleed seat?

I'm there from 11/10 - 11/20., with multiple nights at HS. Hoping to get to watch it multiple times.

Does it really get that crowded that you have to stand to find a seat? Can you just show up right before the shower and get a nosebleed seat?

No. The theater will fill to capacity and they will turn people away long before the show begins. We’ve been turned away 30 minutes before showtime before.

We are there 11/3-11/12 and I'm happy Fantasmic may be back but I worry it'll make DHS a mad house if it opens while we are there.

No. The theater will fill to capacity and they will turn people away long before the show begins. We’ve been turned away 30 minutes before showtime before.
Yep, they fill most of the stadium with the dining package people and the (formerly FP, now G+) people so if you don’t have one of those things be there early.

The one good thing about Fantasmic coming back is that it hopefully means everyone will be sitting down waiting for that and the waits for ROTR and Slinky Dog will go down instead 😂
Depending on the timing this may screw up the beauty that is the last 15 mins of DHS operating time. ROTR reading 45 mins and being 15 is like my favorite Disney hack 😢

Wonder how long it will be before Disney charges for a seperate ticket to this?

They aren't going to charge for a show within a park. Shows are free and part of the park ticket. However, prime seating will cost you but. That's entirely up to you. I'm not sure where Pete got his info.
No. I mean a hard ticket. Pete was talking on the show about this situation coming to the CP at some point.

Yep, they fill most of the stadium with the dining package people and the (formerly FP, now G+) people so if you don’t have one of those things be there early.
Yeah, if I had to guess I’d say 90-95 percent of capacity will be dedicated to Genie+ and dining packages. The interesting question will be how early the G+ reservations go. Will it completely sell out before park open? I think probably at first so you’d better make it your first selection of the day if you want to go. That also means that you won’t be able to make your first G+ ride selection till 2 hours after park open….

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter