“Deluxe” Offsite Under $200 in March

jsantini

Disney Vet
Looking for an offsite resort recommendation for a 3 night stay in early March. $150/night or less inclusive of resort fees/parking/etc—ideally $125—with interior hallways (not a deal breaker, but something that feels secure), nicer linens/beds, resort type atmosphere, heated pool, and kid friendly for preschool age children. The other important thing is location—the easier it is to get to the Disney parks, the better—we do prefer to drive, even when staying onsite,as it’s easier with our double stroller.

We are going to have annual passes this year and want to spend less so we can make a few trips over the year. When we stay at Disney, I prefer the deluxe resorts, but I just can’t justify $1200 for 3 nights. Where can I get a cushy (not luxurious) stay for $125-$200 (max)/night off-site in early March? I’ve been looking at Holiday Inn Orange Lake, for example, and many comparable properties but I would love to hear feedback on your personal favorites for nice amenities and convenience to parks.

We are staying at Windsor Hills earlier in the year, but don’t want to pay a condo cleaning fee for a 3 night stay. Thanks.

Looking for an offsite resort recommendation for a 3 night stay in early March. $150/night or less inclusive of resort fees/parking/etc—ideally $125—with interior hallways (not a deal breaker, but something that feels secure), nicer linens/beds, resort type atmosphere, heated pool, and kid friendly for preschool age children. The other important thing is location—the easier it is to get to the Disney parks, the better—we do prefer to drive, even when staying onsite,as it’s easier with our double stroller.

We are going to have annual passes this year and want to spend less so we can make a few trips over the year. When we stay at Disney, I prefer the deluxe resorts, but I just can’t justify $1200 for 3 nights. Where can I get a cushy (not luxurious) stay for $125-$200 (max)/night off-site in early March? I’ve been looking at Holiday Inn Orange Lake, for example, and many comparable properties but I would love to hear feedback on your personal favorites for nice amenities and convenience to parks.

We are staying at Windsor Hills earlier in the year, but don’t want to pay a condo cleaning fee for a 3 night stay. Thanks.

Mousesavers currently has a great deal at Sheraton Vistana Resort that runs through March 18th - https://www.mousesavers.com/sheraton-vistana-resort-villas/#rate2

If you want something even closer, you could look at the B Resort in Disney Springs; also a great deal through Mousesavers - https://www.mousesavers.com/b-resort-spa-lake-buena-vista-walt-disney-world-resort/#rates

Your actual dates will likely impact choices with your desired rate. It can range quite a bit in March and April.

Caribe Royale can have good rates. I think Mousesavers might have a discount code for them too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter