“Disney Drop” mystery box from Disney+?

We chose the Classic Animation Box (although it said mystery box at checkout) and got our box yesterday! I think this is everything but it was tough keeping my kids out for a second to take a picture! Really cute box, a set of mixing spoons, Cinderella dress apron, edible glitter, a collectible pin, silver charm bracelet, a resin animation scene from the movie development and a Cinderella activity book with crayons.

View attachment 707371
This is the box we received as well, except instead of an apron we received a tiara, necklace, and earring set.

Ours arrived while we were at WDW last week. I had selected Adventure Box but confirmation said Mystery Box and we got Toy Story. My DD was thrilled to receive a talking Woody doll!

Attachments

• 43BA8E6A-1331-450F-BF8A-A871ECE2F233.jpeg
    43BA8E6A-1331-450F-BF8A-A871ECE2F233.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 1BFE9F16-A3B7-4A3D-862C-EE4B28605071.jpeg
    1BFE9F16-A3B7-4A3D-862C-EE4B28605071.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 41

We didn’t get an email either. We had signed up for 2 years as soon as you could sign up

Well, now I’m very unhappy. I never got an email about a box. You can be sure I just got an email about renewing my Disney+. Of course, it doesn’t say whether it’s ad free or not.

Not everyone is getting drop box. Out of my group of 4 friends who all did the 3 year D23 offer, only 2 of us have gotten it. I think it’s completely random.

Having said that, here’s what I got. This was the mystery box. I had tried to choose adventure, but it always reverted to mystery. I really don’t want or can use ant if this. My son is in high school, we are not massive Toy Story fans, and I don’t know anyone that is.

Contents: Woody talking toy, lenticular post card, acrylic print w/ stand, pin, reusable straws, 3 nested plastic boxes w/ lids, Woody socks, playing cards, 2 watermelon suckers, alien avocado toast recipe card, stickers

Attachments

• F0FAB02B-06F3-43D3-94F2-DBACC1CEF422.jpeg
    F0FAB02B-06F3-43D3-94F2-DBACC1CEF422.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 26
Not everyone is getting drop box. Out of my group of 4 friends who all did the 3 year D23 offer, only 2 of us have gotten it. I think it’s completely random.

Having said that, here’s what I got. This was the mystery box. I had tried to choose adventure, but it always reverted to mystery. I really don’t want or can use ant if this. My son is in high school, we are not massive Toy Story fans, and I don’t know anyone that is.

Contents: Woody talking toy, lenticular post card, acrylic print w/ stand, pin, reusable straws, 3 nested plastic boxes w/ lids, Woody socks, playing cards, 2 watermelon suckers, alien avocado toast recipe card, stickers

Does anyone want this box, minus the pin, which my son is keeping? PM me.

GONE

Last edited:
Just spoke to Disney about this, since never received an email. Apparently 30000 people were selected at random to receive the box code, as of today the boxes have all been claimed, and the rest of us that did not receive one are just left out in the cold looking in.

Just spoke to Disney about this, since never received an email. Apparently 30000 people were selected at random to receive the box code, as of today the boxes have all been claimed, and the rest of us that did not receive one are just left out in the cold looking in.

Or they could have done it for no one like all the other streaming services and tv providers.

Or look at it like entering to win something, not everyone will win but maybe you'll get lucky.

I'd hate to see what they raise the price to if they provided these to everyone. I'd rather pick out and buy my own stuff than potentially end up with free stuff I don't want.

I remember a time when someone used to post on here that they got a little Disney magic and everyone on the boards used to think it was wonderful and tell them to enjoy. Now people are calling up Disney demanding to know why they didn't get the same thing?! For years I've read of all type of nice things and services other people have received and I've never ever been angry about it because it wasn't me. I think it's worth reassessing our own attitudes and sense of entitlement. Maybe be happy for the one time someone else got a little pixie dust and when you get yours other people can be happy for you too.

I remember a time when someone used to post on here that they got a little Disney magic and everyone on the boards used to think it was wonderful and tell them to enjoy. Now people are calling up Disney demanding to know why they didn't get the same thing?! For years I've read of all type of nice things and services other people have received and I've never ever been angry about it because it wasn't me. I think it's worth reassessing our own attitudes and sense of entitlement. Maybe be happy for the one time someone else got a little pixie dust and when you get yours other people can be happy for you too.

Exactly! And that’s one reason those little bits of Pixie Dust are few & far between now. Word gets out about something unexpected & others start requesting/ demanding/ complaining.

One of my friends ended up wanting it for her nephews, so not quite as generous as it seems. However, I really hated to just throw it out or give it to Good Will. It's not really bad just not my cup of tea.

Still nice! We couldn’t use ours either but my DIL has a 3 year old niece that just loved getting it. And yes, they have Disney+ but didn’t get an email either. In fact, of 5 family members that subscribe, we’re the only ones that did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter