“Expiring” Annual Pass and FP+

viper17d

Mouseketeer
Our annual pass “expires” in June, but we have a rescheduled (and hopefully happening) July trip.

I’ve been hearing that people in my situation are essentially out of luck for getting FP+ reservations 60 days out, since Disney wasn’t finalizing annual pass extensions until a re-opening date was set.

Has anyone had experience with this? I assume you would have called member services to ask for help? Did that yield any results?

Thanks in advance!

Our annual pass “expires” in June, but we have a rescheduled (and hopefully happening) July trip.

I’ve been hearing that people in my situation are essentially out of luck for getting FP+ reservations 60 days out, since Disney wasn’t finalizing annual pass extensions until a re-opening date was set.

Has anyone had experience with this? I assume you would have called member services to ask for help? Did that yield any results?

Thanks in advance!
Call 'em.

I contacted the pass holder services about my pass not being extended yet and they told me if I called member services they would modify my pass temporarily so I could make fast pass selections but not enter any parks. They told me my pass would be extended once the reopening date was close. My pass was set to expire April 16. We are supposed to go to Disney in July. I am just not sure it’s going to work out now.

Yes we had the same situation. Just call the pass holder line. Our passes expire 6/28 but we have a trip booked 6/30.

They were able to fix it so that I could.make fast passes.

I used the chat feature. They gave us “FP Planning Key Cards” for the two of us with expiring APs. Each card is good for 4 days, We each got 3 cards to cover the 10 days/9 nights we’ll be onsite.

As PP mentioned, I also used the chat feature. Got 2 FP planning key cards for my early July trip and another for my late July trip. No issues at all. I just told them exactly what I needed and why.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter