“Found her dead”.

I'm...I'm just trying to wrap my head around the idea. What was she thinking?! How'd she think that it would end in any other way? Don't get me wrong, I was a latchkey kid with a single mom but I was 10 YEARS old, not 16 months! Did she forget that part? 'Oh, she's 16, she'll be fine if I just leave some money and milk for her.' Dehydration is considered one of the WORST ways to die and this poor baby. She suffered through that, alone, and covered in her own waste and....

I apologize for that rant, I just needed to get it out before I scream.

I'm...I'm just trying to wrap my head around the idea. What was she thinking?! How'd she think that it would end in any other way? Don't get me wrong, I was a latchkey kid with a single mom but I was 10 YEARS old, not 16 months! Did she forget that part? 'Oh, she's 16, she'll be fine if I just leave some money and milk for her.' Dehydration is considered one of the WORST ways to die and this poor baby. She suffered through that, alone, and covered in her own waste and....

I apologize for that rant, I just needed to get it out before I scream.
I agree. kinda puts into prospective the billionaires who went on an adventure that didn't work out for them doesn't it?

This reminds me of Marcus feisl from my area. Foster parents rolled him up in a carpet and locked him in a closet while they went to a family reunion. What did they expect to find when they came home?? Selfish, horrible people.

I read on another news report that this mother left the baby with a neighbor for a weekend that turned into weeks. She couldn’t be reached during the time she was gone. Left no money for food or anything. I wish those people had turned the baby over to the police at that time.

This reminds me of Marcus feisl from my area. Foster parents rolled him up in a carpet and locked him in a closet while they went to a family reunion. What did they expect to find when they came home?? Selfish, horrible people.

I read on another news report that this mother left the baby with a neighbor for a weekend that turned into weeks. She couldn’t be reached during the time she was gone. Left no money for food or anything. I wish those people had turned the baby over to the police at that time.
Why on God's green earth would they not have?!? That is simply incomprehensible.

Unbelievable. Teenage mom clearly not ready to be a responsible parent. Instead she wants to travel and party. She should have given up the child for adoption. And this was not the first time she neglected and abandoned her child. I agree that the neighbors should have reported her to the authorities, and the little girl likely would’ve been taken away and put in foster care. That poor kid, so heartbreaking. :sad1:

Unbelievable. Teenage mom clearly not ready to be a responsible parent. Instead she wants to travel and party. She should have given up the child for adoption. And this was not the first time she neglected and abandoned her child. I agree that the neighbors should have reported her to the authorities, and the little girl likely would’ve been taken away and put in foster care. That poor kid, so heartbreaking. :sad1:
No. This woman was 31 years old and had an established career as a educational aide at several schools. She also had another child, who was apparently on vacation with her (the mother's) parents at the time.

This person (can't call her a mother) deserves the death penalty. But what I don't understand that the neighbors never did anything to report her for the previous times. I once lived in an apartment complex and I could hear the baby next door crying all the time. Very young parents. I called the police and had them to a wellness check on the child. I would rather be wrong then live with a child being harmed.

No. This woman was 31 years old and had an established career as a educational aide at several schools. She also had another child, who was apparently on vacation with her (the mother's) parents at the time.
the first article, the one I posted said she was 20. not arguing, just pointing out where it came from

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter