“Updated” MDE app being a pain for anyone else?

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
I’d been getting the “We are unable to access...” message for a few days on my app. Saw the new version and updated, but it continued. Tried the uninstall and reinstall thing, but now it is even worse and NOTHING including my resort stay pulls up.

Anyone else having issues?? Suggestions??

(I’m only working with a smartphone right now - no landline, so there is no way for me to call and work on the app with them.)

Same issue here, when I try to view any restaurant menu I get that same error. There are constant threads here about the various ongoing IT issues.

(I’m only working with a smartphone right now - no landline, so there is no way for me to call and work on the app with them.)

Confused by this. You can’t talk and use apps on your phone simultaneously?

How long has this been going on for? Things disappear and reappear in my app all the time, sometimes it just takes a couple days! I just trust that it will all be there eventually lol. As long as we can still get in the parks and use our FP's and meal credits, it's all good! I did print off a copy of our FP times and dinner reservations just in case.

My app on my iPad and iPhone work just fine.

I'm having issues viewing my plans this morning on android. Working fine on iOS.

Apparently I am technologically illiterate - I have never figured out how to use the phone and apps at the same time.

Can't get plans up on app(Android) even though I can see photos, etc of friend there now - trying to help her modify FP, and was working earlier, then stopped and will not let me see plans - says unable to complete request - uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing! UUUgh! Also plans won't come up on computer(Mac), even in Incognito on Chrome. Can see friends list, etc. but "unable to show plans at this time".

My app and desktop have been doing this all morning.

 Please come back later. We are unable to show your plans at this time.

and the app doesn't even pull up my plans or resort stay.

Yeah. I just went in on the website to get my confirmation for my resort to try and link it and get that. UGH!

How long has this been going on for? Things disappear and reappear in my app all the time, sometimes it just takes a couple days! I just trust that it will all be there eventually lol. As long as we can still get in the parks and use our FP's and meal credits, it's all good! I did print off a copy of our FP times and dinner reservations just in case.

It has given me the message off and on for a while, but usually a refresh stopped it. Since updating it was constant. I know people on here have said uninstall and reinstall so I tried that and now nothing is there. AND the website cannot show my plans either. :(

Yes you can. I have a Galaxy S8Plus and I do. This was meant for the person thinking they can't. The OP. Unless you have an older phone, you should be able to???

I am also having issues with the app. We leave tomorrow, I hope it will be ok by then.

Last edited:
I'm seeing the same thing for the first time today, on the app and on my desktop. And today was my first FP selection day. Thankfully I was able to get those selected without seeing the rest of my plans.

Yes you can. I have a Galaxy S8Plus and I do. This was meant for the person thinking they can't. The OP. Unless you have an older phone, you should be able to???

I am also having issues with the app. We leave tomorrow, I hope it will be ok by then.

How?

I'm seeing the same thing for the first time today, on the app and on my desktop. And today was my first FP selection day. Thankfully I was able to get those selected without seeing the rest of my plans.

Glad you were able to get those! I was just thinking how angry I would be if it was my ADR or FP day. I love how it will shows me part of page on app for Get FP, and it tells you you can't cause you have 3, but won't show them! Just tried switching to Firefox on Mac, and no luck there either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter