•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Hi everyone. What is the best grocery service at CCV these days? Does Instacart work Or am I better off with Amazon Prime or something? Last time we were there, there weren't so many options!
I have had good luck with Shipt and Instacart. I have had them leave items at bell services and also met them at the front. I think it depends on what items you want to order.

Hi everyone. What is the best grocery service at CCV these days? Does Instacart work Or am I better off with Amazon Prime or something? Last time we were there, there weren't so many options!
Up until July, we always used Garden Grocer for grocery delivery. We gave Amazon Fresh a try this time. The prices were better, although the selection may have been a bit smaller. We will use Fresh again.

After having some issues with Garden Grocer taking weeks to get me a refund for something, I was looking at alternatives. When my husband found out Instacart will pick up at Total Wine, that sealed the deal :goodvibes . It worked out fine. I would use them again.

We’re arriving at Copper Creek next Tuesday the 15th for the first time!! So excited for this trip!! Shouldn’t we start seeing updates & news of the resorts starting to get Christmas decorated? We stay until the 19th & I’m SO HOPING WL will be decorated by then!!!

We’re arriving at Copper Creek next Tuesday the 15th for the first time!! So excited for this trip!! Shouldn’t we start seeing updates & news of the resorts starting to get Christmas decorated? We stay until the 19th & I’m SO HOPING WL will be decorated by then!!!
The resorts are typically decorated shortly after Veterans Day, which is tomorrow. I'd expect to see resort decorations soon.

The decorations are usually installed in the middle of the night; it's a real shock when you walk into the lobby.

Posted this is another thread as well:

Can I ask opinions on if this is a realistic plan? My MK day is Wed 11/16 to take advantage of extended evening hours. That day, the extra 2 hours are from 11pm-1am. We’re staying at CCV. We are a family of 3 and NOT early risers on vacation. I was able to get a Topolinos breakfast for 12:10 that I would like to keep. I was thinking we would start our day at that point. Not sure if we’re ubering or figuring out Disney transport there. After Topos, make our way to MK (prob Uber unless u guys suggest an easy Disney route). So let’s guesstimate its around 2:00 by now. I would like to see the fireworks in the park at 8:15. But we just grabbed a Story Book dining for 8:45 back at our hotel. Is it ridiculous for us to leave the park right after fireworks & Uber over to WL? Will the crowds even let us do that quickly? And lets say we do, can we come back into MK after that dinner to finish off the extended evening hours from 11-1:00am? Will there be a boat at 1:00am to take us back to WL?

You could just take a Disney bus from Riviera to MK?

I don't think it's possible to make the 8.45pm ADR if you're trying to watch MK 8.15pm fireworks from inside the park based on this approximate timeline:

8.15pm: fireworks
8.30-8.35pm: fireworks end
Need about 5-10 minutes to try to leave the park given crowd insanity following fireworks (could be better or worse depending on where you watch the fireworks from - if you are nearer the hub it will take longer to leave than if you watch from near the train station)
8.40-8.45pm: actually leaving the park

Then at that point you would have to wait for either the boat or bus back to WL, which could either be fairly quick or take a while depending. Uber not a great option as you can't get an Uber right from the exit of MK.

(If you are extremely lucky and the stars and transport all align you might be able to exit the park right at 8.35pm and walk into a waiting boat and get to WL at 8.45pm, but I would be wary of planning based on this!)

Could you watch fireworks from WL instead? I didn't do this myself but one of the CMs said (when I was there last week) that there is a view of fireworks from somewhere in the resort with music - I guess others in this thread will have a better idea though!

Anyway - last week I was there when MK EEH was 10pm-midnight. I took a boat from WL to MK around 10pm. No issues getting into MK EEH, though had to show at park entry (since was already after hours) that I was eligible for it. No boat back to WL at 12.40pm but that might have been because it had been raining (7DMT closed), got my own personal bus back to WL though!

We just arrived for our first ever stay!!! Its just so beautiful in person, pics dont do it justice!! Its not decorated for Christmas yet. I SOOOOOO HOPE we get to see that happen before the 19th!!!!
I saw boardwalks trees went up last night, so they should be making the rounds the next few nights…hopefully the lodge is soon!

We are packing up as we are leaving tomorrow for a week in Hilton Head and then moving on to the Lodge on the 26th. I can't wait to see it all decked out for Christmas once again!! It's been snowing here, so a little bit of warmth won't hurt either :flower: .

We just arrived for our first ever stay!!! Its just so beautiful in person, pics dont do it justice!! Its not decorated for Christmas yet. I SOOOOOO HOPE we get to see that happen before the 19th!!!!
AND… we got our room request!!! 🥰🥰🥰

Still no tree, correct?

I knew that I was taking a risk coming this week that the tree wouldn’t be up, but i was SO HOPEFUL even if it was the last day. Well its the last day and still no tree 🌲 I have to say though, this has been an amazing and exhausting trip, and the Wilderness Lodge and this Copper Creek room are both absolute perfection!!!! Seeing the tree would have been amazing at this beautiful, beautiful gorgeous resort!!!! Next time we come (probably not for years) Im coming here & staying in December for the TREE 🌲

Still no tree 😭😭😭😭😭
That's embarrassing. Why is Disney dropping the ball this year on Xmas decorations. Copper Creek has the best lobby. Then Jambo House. Part of the reason I own at both. Love Xmas time! It really sucks for those who stayed Halloween and woke up Nov 1 to a sad Disney undecorated this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter