•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

I’m very excited to be returning to the Wilderness Lodge, for our family Thanksgiving. All of my DH’s immediate family is coming and it’ll be the first time all his siblings and their kids will be together with his mom in years.

We’re splurging and taking them all. We (myself, DH and our two sons) have a Cabin which will be where we make and have Thanksgiving dinner and the central hangout, but we got several BRV studios for the rest of the family to sleep in so that we’re not crammed. We couldn’t all fit anyway, as there are 14 of us.

Looking forward to soaking up the ambience and just enjoying being “home”! 16 days and counting!
We will be in a studio for thanksgiving!

We will be home Thanksgiving week and this will be our first trip that wasn’t early summer. Quick questions for the brain trust. After MVMCP, I’m assuming boat transport ration continues for a period of time, is this correct? If not then obviously they’ll switch to bud transportation? Additionally, is there a photo pass photographer in the lobby so we can get some great tree/Christmas decoration pictures? Thank you kindly in advance.

This is helpful. We are also planning a Christmas 2024 trip. Gonna try for week one of December. Really excited.

We will also be there before switching over to The Grand to experience the best of both Trees!!!! 🥰🎄
We are actually doing the opposite. VGF first, then going back to our home resort for the balance of the trip. Lucked out and got one night at VGF when we added a day late.

We are actually doing the opposite. VGF first, then going back to our home resort for the balance of the trip. Lucked out and got one night at VGF when we added a day late.
😂 We had GF booked and decided to add a day and I got BW for the first night, but literally just picked up CCV like 2 weeks ago doing a random search! So excited to be there for the tree and breakfast! 🥰

We're also doing a GFV / CCV split, starting at GFV on Thanksgiving weekend. I think they're the best resorts for the holidays, and we're thrilled to be able to do both!

Hi all,

Been looking at CCV resale contracts. I’ve read a lot about studio booking issues at even the 11 month mark. Do you know if this is still the case?

Thanks for the help!

Hi all,

Been looking at CCV resale contracts. I’ve read a lot about studio booking issues at even the 11 month mark. Do you know if this is still the case?

Thanks for the help!
Really depends when you want to go and hire far in advance you normally reserve. Mostly, reservations at 11 months in a studio is possible
YMMV

Holiday Decor Arrives at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge!

1700572114126.jpeg

1700572143621.jpeg

1700572174274.jpeg

1700572193337.jpeg

1700572217784.jpeg

That sounds wonderful. We are looking at going next Thanksgiving and I worry the tree won't be up. Please let us know if/when you see it go up. And enjoy all the wonderful family time.
It went up last night (Monday night before Christmas). I admittedly wasn’t there yet when it did (we spent last night at BCV and are checking into CCV today), but a friend let me know it happened last night. :-)

It went up last night (Monday night before Christmas). I admittedly wasn’t there yet when it did (we spent last night at BCV and are checking into CCV today), but a friend let me know it happened last night. :-)
It was nice to see it going up. I tend to get up early so about four I was in the lobby taking pictures and video and watching it all happy. They started the tree about midnight and were done and cleaned up, except for lighting some garland on the upper floors, around 5:45. Impressive to watch

We will be home Thanksgiving week and this will be our first trip that wasn’t early summer. Quick questions for the brain trust. After MVMCP, I’m assuming boat transport ration continues for a period of time, is this correct? If not then obviously they’ll switch to bud transportation? Additionally, is there a photo pass photographer in the lobby so we can get some great tree/Christmas decoration pictures? Thank you kindly in advance.
Just and update because I never saw a response to the transportation question. We did the party last night and the boats run until 1:00 in the morning.

DH and I bought CC in 2018 without ever seeing the property. We've had 2 great family trips "home" (both in a 3 br. villa), as well as many other resorts since adding on at RIV and VGF. But this Friday we will be experiencing our very first Christmas at Wilderness Lodge! I feel like a kid waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter