☆☆ The Official October 2016 Thread ☆☆

So it seems they are adding just one day at a time for the hours of the parks for October. We can plan our ADR on the 22nd, hopefully we'll know soon what the hours will be at the parks. Does everyone plan ADR for every day or just a few. I feel like I'd be overwhelmed with having to be at certain places every day. Right now the plan is just to do 2 character meals, right now looking at breakfast at crystal palace and lunch at Tuskers. Anyone have any other thoughts or suggestions.Keep in mind there will 11 of us

OK guys, I have the new thread started! Its not "pretty" yet, but I will be working on it this weekend. I also believe I got everyone who wanted to be added to the list on there. If you're listed as undecided it just means you didn't state the resort you're staying at. Just let me know if you want me to update the list to have it added for you. I will also sort the list by Resort eventually, and also update MNSSHP info and F&W info. Here is a link to the new thread:

http://disboards.com/threads/the-official-october-2016-thread.3499894/

Hope to see you guys over there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter