☆☆ The Official October 2016 Thread ☆☆

Woohooo! Looks like our planned party date is a go. Just finalizing our costumes. I had a really cute idea that seemed fun and original and of course, no one else wanted to do it. Sigh. So looks like they want to go as pirates. Original all right. :teeth::rotfl: DS wants to be Captain Jack Sparrow and DD Elizabeth Swann, likely the nightgown version from the first one, which is good as that will be relatively cool. Just need to figure out the robe part for a 9 YO! Wish I was good at sewing.

So Excited they are allowing costumes for the MNSSHP!!! Now just to decided what we will do that will be fun, easy, comfortable and easy to pack for 11 of us!!!

Hey everyone! We'll be there 10/7-10/16 at CBR. First Oct visit, CBR, F&W, AND MNSSHP whoop whoop! So lots of firsts. Oh, and first trip on DDP. Real heavy on lots of fun character ADR's. We're super excited! I've only had it booked and been planning (aka obsessing) since LAST Oct lol! With DD's school, we've only ever been in May/June. Looking very forward to experiencing the Fall.

Oct 1 - 7th at BLT here.

Never had so many questions in planning a trip before. I thought I had this process down, but Disney is making it harder than usual.

I really thought for sure that I would be skipping DHS this trip but between Jedi Academy and the potential for Star Wars Fireworks I have two half days devoted to it.

Here is a list of things I am waiting with baited breath on:
ROL show times
ROL Dinner Packages
Sunset Safari FP+ availability
New Epcot FP+ Tiering for FEA, A&E MG, Soarin' Updates
MNSSHP Pricing
How new FP+ system changes will affect SDFP touring strategy
How removal of parades and wishes from FP+ lists will affect availability at MK
How 3rd track at TSMM will affect FP availability and wait times
If they will continue Star Wars fireworks and shows at DHS into the Fall

There are probably more I can't think of at the moment.

Add
Oct 1 - 7th at BLT here.

Never had so many questions in planning a trip before. I thought I had this process down, but Disney is making it harder than usual.

I really thought for sure that I would be skipping DHS this trip but between Jedi Academy and the potential for Star Wars Fireworks I have two half days devoted to it.

Here is a list of things I am waiting with baited breath on:
ROL show times
ROL Dinner Packages
Sunset Safari FP+ availability
New Epcot FP+ Tiering for FEA, A&E MG, Soarin' Updates
MNSSHP Pricing
How new FP+ system changes will affect SDFP touring strategy
How removal of parades and wishes from FP+ lists will affect availability at MK
How 3rd track at TSMM will affect FP availability and wait times
If they will continue Star Wars fireworks and shows at DHS into the Fall

There are probably more I can't think of at the moment.
Add:
Eat to the Beat schedule
F&W menus

Hello! :D We're planning a 2 night trip 10/6 - 10/8 for our first Halloween party! MNSSHP on 10/6 and AK on 10/7, then swimming and Disney Springs before heading home 10/8!

My daughter has no school Friday October 7th, but I'm *hoping* Thursday October 6th MNSSHP party date will be a little less busy! We'll check out just a little bit early, drive down (and hope she naps!) before grabbing dinner and spending a surprise evening at MK!

Probably staying at AoA with close friends and their children!

The disney website has been horrible. In the end I was able to get every ADR but I had to call. I do not not understand how the Disney company website always has these errors. My son and I will be there October 1-5th at the contemporary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter