• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

01/09/05 Wonder

We are!!
Me, DH, son (8)
Hoping for warm weather!!

it's our first cruise too! me(15), my parents, my grandparents, my aunt and uncle, my brother(12), and my two cousins (12 y/o boy and 14 y/o girl)

Jennie

Jennie,
Sounds like a nice family trip!
Too bad my teenage daughter wasn't going this time. She didn't want to miss school. Not sure if she's really my daughter LOL :earseek:
I ahve cruised on teh Maiden Voayge of the Magic and a few Carnival cruises. Looking forward to Sunday, hoping for calm seas and warm weather!! :boat:

Our whole family is very excited about this cruise..and definately hoping for good weather!

I organized and shopped today :) Even bought a new suitcase! Booked a room in Orlando so we can visit Universal for two days before the cruise.
Did either of you get upgraded?

We are READY! The weather is perfect here in SW FL--hope it lasts another week. All my friends think that we should have tried a RCCL rather than DISNEY---it is just DH and myself. But we LOVE the Mouse---try to spend a few days @ WDW every month .

chipanddalenuts said:
We are READY! The weather is perfect here in SW FL--hope it lasts another week. All my friends think that we should have tried a RCCL rather than DISNEY---it is just DH and myself. But we LOVE the Mouse---try to spend a few days @ WDW every month .

The only bad thing about doinga Disney cruise first is that you will compare every other one to it! LOL It's very different then most.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter