04/06 Individual Challenge #4 Results - WPASADI News & Happenings

Woot! Great job on the ship! It looks fantastic!
I really like the VMK plug on Deck 6's The Lab!:thumbsup2 Love the idea of "Born On Board"! :love:

Hey Yavn! ;)

Forget the kids, book me a room in a Royal Cinderella Suite! The spare room can be for my private pianist (any takers?). Some pool set up for a ship there ladies!!

...Crickets...Boy our team must be really busy with this one! It got so quiet in here!:cheer2:

aww so sorry we left you guys :) We were very pleased with the results with last round and as soon as we got our new challenge we jumped right in. There have been a few on vacation and not at computers as much, but we have a bit of a lull right now in our work so thought I'd stop by and say hi :wave2:

Wish I could give more details but hope you all enjoy our TV show as much as our ship. When making those staterooms I think I wanted to stay in the kids rooms more ;)

Anyway back to our dungeon with no pictures in our sigs or avatars :( miss these boards so much! lol

Happy New Year everyone if I don't make it back out before then party:

aww so sorry we left you guys :) We were very pleased with the results with last round and as soon as we got our new challenge we jumped right in. There have been a few on vacation and not at computers as much, but we have a bit of a lull right now in our work so thought I'd stop by and say hi :wave2:

Wish I could give more details but hope you all enjoy our TV show as much as our ship. When making those staterooms I think I wanted to stay in the kids rooms more ;)

Anyway back to our dungeon with no pictures in our sigs or avatars :( miss these boards so much! lol

Happy New Year everyone if I don't make it back out before then party:

I heard a leakfrom the DIS executives that the Fantasmics are doing a remake of that all time great Movie " Gnome Alone" :banana: :banana:

Good luck team !!!!!

I heard a leakfrom the DIS executives that the Fantasmics are doing a remake of that all time great Movie " Gnome Alone" :banana: :banana:

Good luck team !!!!!

I was hoping they got to do a "Lost" remake. I would make a good Kate (well, it is my name after all! hehe). I am ready and willing to shoot my hot and heavy make-out scenes with Sawyer... as many times as needed! :lovestruc

Good luck team !!!!!

Rofl I would have loved to do that! and we would already have had our starring actor ;)

DUNGEON is right!! Try being locked up for 8-10 hours on a board with NO SMILIES!!

:banana: :rotfl: ;) ;) :yay: :hug: :rolleyes1 :cheer2: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :flower3: princess: :cheer2: :banana: :goodvibes :rotfl2: :love: ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :grouphug: princess: popcorn:: :wizard:

Just had to get that all out of my system.

Back to work.... Challenge #3 is due in tonight by 7 EST

Thanks for all your support!!

Fantasmics yall just got an extra day to finish here is message from Ty off the other board

"THIS IS THE SITE TIM AND I RECOMMENDED AND WE TOLD YOU IF THEY WENT DOWN FOR SOME REASON WE WOULD NOT PENILIZE YOU

I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN IT WILL BE BACK UP

BUT I KNOW SEVERAL TEAMS SCHEDULED THIS AM AS TIME TO FINISH

WITHOUT THE WEBSITE THAT IS HARD TO DO

I AM ON MY WAY TO WORK SOON TIM IS ALREADY WORKIGN SO WE WILL NOT BE AROUND TODAY

SO HERE IT IS

WE WILL EXTEND THE DEADLINE FOR CHALLENGE THREE FOR ALL TEAMS
TO 7PM EST ON WED JAN 3RD 2007

IT REALLY SEEMS THE ONLY FAIR THING TO DO

NOW TIM HAS NO IDEA I AM DOING THIS SO IF HE GETS BACK BEFORE ME
PLEASE SOMEONE DIRECT HIM HERE SO HE KNOWS"

It is really quiet in here! Where are the cheerleaders??? We need to keep cheering for our team!! I also noticed that the Team general chat thread is really, really quiet compared to other teams! We need to keep that thread up on the top! Give our team some cheers! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

VMK/ Creative DISigns -- General Chat
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1285671

It is really quiet in here! Where are the cheerleaders??? We need to keep cheering for our team!! I also noticed that the Team general chat thread is really, really quiet compared to other teams! We need to keep that thread up on the top! Give our team some cheers! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

VMK/ Creative DISigns -- General Chat
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1285671

You tell them Monkey Bug! lol We have something to really cheer about we since we (as far as I know) completed our challenge with some time to spare. Yes I know they extended the deadline, but that gave us a bit of time to tweak a few things in the storyline and add more to the site.

We really hope that you all enjoy our show and even more so that the judges do :) I know I currently don't watch the real version of our show but if they had one like ours I would be making sure I don't miss an episode.

I want to thank everyone for their continued support and especially those who agreed to be a part of our show (Please do not reveal yourselves at this time though if you were asked to be as this can reveal our teams identity)

Thank you thank you to all of you

YES!!! We have our challenge complete!! With 10 hours to spare at that!!! (party...party....party...)

Website looks great, our DIS TV Pilot is great, our actors/actresses (various DIS audience members) are great!! We're ready!!

Chef, you've been awfully quiet this challenge. You're scaring me! Still in the kitchen mixing something chocolatey up for the WICKEDLY AWESOME Fantasmic Team? :banana:

THANK YOU NIGHTMARE FANTASMIC CHEERLEADERS!!!

:banana: :cool1: :woohoo: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :cheer2: :cheer2: pixiedust:

Cheering on the team!
You guys and girls are doing a terrific job and we are so proud of your hard work and creativity.

WOOT!!!! Party time!!! :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :cheer2: 4th out of 20! (well that is until the new challenge comes out and we are dragged back to the dungeon again :upsidedow :surfweb: )

WAY TO GO FANTASMICS!!!!! WOOTNESS
Ya'll made it in the top 4 this week. Keep moving it on up!! Congrats on the great work. I am going to take a nap while tripod loads then i will be back to look at your creation :rotfl:

Edited to add: WOW that is a great storyline. You folks really outdid yourselfs with the attention to details. Excellent work!

Good luck on the next task Fantasmics. I am sure you will come up witha anniversary celebration that will rock the house down!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter