.04 cent prints.

iluvmickeytown

Mouseketeer
Hi everybody. Thought I'd send some pixie dust your way. Clark photo is running a great deal. 4 cents a photo. Woohoo. If you order 1000 it's only 40 bucks plus shipping and handling. I'm so excited. Oh duh the code is CK4PRTS.
It expires on 5/14.08. Sorry I just checked my email today. I have to get busy ordering pictures.:dance3:

I've used them a bunch of time. Snapfish, Walgreens, York. They all appear to look the same to me. I have so many pictures to develope. Digital makes me procrastinate about getting pictures developed. That can be the reason I have almost 16,000 photos on the computer.:lmao: I've never had any trouble with Clark.

I used Clark a long time ago and they lost my Florida Vacation pictures and were like too bad, so sad...tough. Havent used them since.

honeybehr1- me too. they lost my pics and were so uncaring about it. i had to fight to at least get my money back. i gave them a complete description of the pics that was on the roll of film and they were like we don't really care what the pics were of. so that was the last time i used them. NEVER, EVER again.
too bad because i could really use .04 a print.

I am so sorry. Yikes I just uploaded a whole bunch of photos. I've used them a whole bunch of times and never had a problem. I'd hate to think that if I did have a problem that's how they would treat it. I am so sorry. I would feel terrible if I recommended them and something like that happiend to one of you guys. Anyway in checking my emails I also found one for York photo. Same deal but it expires 5/19/08 code is YK4PRTS. Yikes I don't think i'm going to recommend anyone. Sorry I was just trying to share a good deal.:flower3:

don't be sorry at all. everyone loves to share great deals. and this is a great deal. i was just sharing my experience with them. i'm sure yours will be fine. just for me, i cant use them based on principal. they were not nice and that's that. i hope i did not come off like i was mad. i'm not. i'm sorry if you felt bad. keep sharing the deals with us.
have a great day!

You have to know the good and the bad of things. I have not ordered from clark but have ordered from York. I think they are owned by the same company but I do like my York photos.

We are always looking for good deals. But it is nice to be warned about some companies and their lack of customer service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter