09/13/09 SSMC09 S.S. Member Cruise 2009 - Part 4!

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YES!!!!!

We are definitely interested! March 22nd works on a lot of different levels for us! I have to talk to my brother about joining us but Gail and I would love to join you!

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YES!!!!!

We are definitely interested! March 22nd works on a lot of different levels for us! I have to talk to my brother about joining us but Gail and I would love to join you!

Yeah - the Pirate Master is in.

March 22nd works for me, Tanya isn't 100% sure yet, but I am going to spin the wheel, take a chance... I will book it if everyone else is in!!!:banana::dance3::yay::cool1::banana::dance3: :yay:

Dave, I'm sooo happy that you and Tanya are coming - it makes it complete now! I didn't want to settle a date without you!

I wanna jump all over this too!!! :yay:

In 2012, my kids will be 10, 5, and 3.... how have some of you split staterooms before? Do they have connecting rooms? suggestions, please- so that we can talk about booking this too. I'd love to see you guys again!!

Carrie

Hi Carrie!!! Glad you're joining us!! Yes we did adjoining rooms before - works great!!! You just have to do the booking with one adult in each room.

I'm so excited that we've agreed on a date. This is going to be such fun cruising with you all again!

Hello SSMC09 Friends!!

I have not been on DIS or FB much lately and boy am I missing all the excitement!

I am sooooo excited to see you all out here.

I would LOVE to join you all on March 22 cruise and it would be adult only for me. Kids are going on SSMC11 and they will miss school then. Can not miss more school the same school year.

I still owe myself a celebration vacation for finishing up school so I think this will be MY VACATION and CELEBRATION all in one. And my birthday is end of Feb so it can also be my birthday present to myself. And DS Birthday is 3/30 so I can be back home in time to be with him. It's just too perfect!

I am sooooo excited. Now I just have to find a friend that is able to join me.

Man it is 1:30am and now I will never get to sleep. Ugh!

Who has actually booked the cruise at this point?

Hello SSMC09 Friends!!

I have not been on DIS or FB much lately and boy am I missing all the excitement!

I am sooooo excited to see you all out here.

I would LOVE to join you all on March 22 cruise and it would be adult only for me. Kids are going on SSMC11 and they will miss school then. Can not miss more school the same school year.

I still owe myself a celebration vacation for finishing up school so I think this will be MY VACATION and CELEBRATION all in one. And my birthday is end of Feb so it can also be my birthday present to myself. And DS Birthday is 3/30 so I can be back home in time to be with him. It's just too perfect!

I am sooooo excited. Now I just have to find a friend that is able to join me.

Man it is 1:30am and now I will never get to sleep. Ugh!

Who has actually booked the cruise at this point?

did i mention how excited i am ?!?!

Lisa- That is awesome, we will be glad to help celebrate all your occasions!!
We are excited as well! i actually booked this morning.

This looks to be a fun cruise - Karen is away on a Galapogos Island vaca so I'll have to talk to her when she gets back but this sounds good to me!!!

Hi Carrie!!! Glad you're joining us!! Yes we did adjoining rooms before - works great!!! You just have to do the booking with one adult in each room.

Hey Sue,

When booking- can I request adjoining rooms online, or is that something I need to call for? Is there a map that shows which rooms are adjoining?

I haven't booked yet- but it is hubby approved!! :)

Hey Sue,

When booking- can I request adjoining rooms online, or is that something I need to call for? Is there a map that shows which rooms are adjoining?

I haven't booked yet- but it is hubby approved!! :)

Hi Carrie - I'm not Sue but I can answer some of your questions. Yes if you look at the deck plans they show which rooms are adjoining.

One thing you'll want to remember is that you'll pay the adult price for the first two people in each room. So for your family you'll have 4 adults and one child.

The Dream and the Fantasy do have more affordable family cabins (I think they are cat 8's) that for your family would be about $3800 for the cruise.

I'm not sure about booking adjoining rooms online. Personally I think that is something I would call for but maybe others have more input.

Hi Carrie - I'm not Sue but I can answer some of your questions. Yes if you look at the deck plans they show which rooms are adjoining.

One thing you'll want to remember is that you'll pay the adult price for the first two people in each room. So for your family you'll have 4 adults and one child.

The Dream and the Fantasy do have more affordable family cabins (I think they are cat 8's) that for your family would be about $3800 for the cruise.

I'm not sure about booking adjoining rooms online. Personally I think that is something I would call for but maybe others have more input.

Thanks Mary! I'm going to play around with the site and see what I can come up with!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter