09/13/09 SSMC09 S.S. Member Cruise 2009 - Part 4!

If we're thinking March can we keep the the 22nd. The 27th would be hard for me as I'd get back to work after the 1st.

Here is the itinerary for the 22nd.

Day Port Ashore Onboard
Day 1 Port Canaveral, Florida — 3:45 p.m.
Day 2 Nassau 9:30 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
Day 3 Castaway Cay 8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
Day 4 At Sea — —
Day 5 Castaway Cay 8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m. \
Day 6 Port Canaveral, Florida 7:30 a.m. :(

If we're thinking March can we keep the the 22nd. The 27th would be hard for me as I'd get back to work after the 1st.

Day Port Ashore Onboard Day 1 Port Canaveral, Florida — 3:45 p.m. Day 2 Nassau 9:30 a.m. 6:00 p.m. Day 3 Castaway Cay 8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m. Day 4 At Sea — — Day 5 Castaway Cay 8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m. Day 6 Port Canaveral, Florida 7:30 a.m. —

Sounds like a winner to me! Keep your fingers crossed for Chris and Dave, that it's good for them. :worship: I think everybody else is flexible.

Cheap is good, March is good...just when I think I can't take one more depressing dark day of winter...yea, I know it's supposed to be the start of spring, but tell that to the weather in PA. I am out if it is in the summer...way too hot for me.

Ray, your room is across from mine...just look for me

Susan, I've missed you! Hope all is well with everyone. :)

Sue - congrats on the :bride: and the pirate:

Looks like you are still in great form! :thumbsup2

Sue - congrats on the :bride: and the pirate:

Looks like you are still in great form! :thumbsup2

You know me, Mary - practice, practice, practice! See, you guys thought I was chatty on this thread. The other one is out of control!

I miss your tips for the day!

You know me, Mary - practice, practice, practice! See, you guys thought I was chatty on this thread. The other one is out of control!

I miss your tips for the day!

Well then here's a new tip for the new ship:

When you book your Dream vacation you not only have to pick a dinner time but also a show time (since the theatre is about the same size as always but more people on board).

5PM Show. Main Seating
9PM Show. Main Seating
5PM Show. Second Seating
7PM Show. Second Seating

When you book your Dream vacation you not only have to pick a dinner time but also a show time (since the theatre is about the same size as always but more people on board).

5PM Show. Main Seating
9PM Show. Main Seating
5PM Show. Second Seating
7PM Show. Second Seating

So which one should we choose? for the ssmc11, we have 9pm show and main seating - which is driving my DSIL crazy, as she prefers the later dinner.

Gee, this is starting to sound promising!! We could do either March 22 or 27, and if everyone else is going childless (it's all the rage this year, so I hear! :rotfl2:) we can too. Dustin wouldn't mind finding I friend to stay with I'm sure!

And cheaper is better with me! Wow, that's quite a different in the price - and I like it!

We're game - what does everyone else think? :confused3

It does sound promising...:woohoo:

Cheap is good, March is good...just when I think I can't take one more depressing dark day of winter...yea, I know it's supposed to be the start of spring, but tell that to the weather in PA. I am out if it is in the summer...way too hot for me.

Ray, your room is across from mine...just look for me
Hi Susan...see you on Facebook a lot....how are your beautiful grandkids?
And the exciting thing is everyone else is now stopping in here to say Hello!

So, Good Morning to all my Cruisin' Buddies!!

Truth be told...I don't know why I stopped coming to this thread...you guys are great people.:grouphug:

Oh look I got the :bride:. Oops (hehehe) sorry back in that mode on the other thread!
Congrats Sue on :bride: and pirate:....you rock!!!!!!

Day Port Ashore Onboard
Day 1 Port Canaveral, Florida — 3:45 p.m.
Day 2 Nassau 9:30 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
Day 3 Castaway Cay 8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
Day 4 At Sea — —
Day 5 Castaway Cay 8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m. \
Day 6 Port Canaveral, Florida 7:30 a.m. :(

The 22nd would be perfect..at least for us. It would also be a birthday present for us. Michael's birthday (Feb 20th) and mine (March 21st). :)

5PM Show. Main Seating
9PM Show. Main Seating
5PM Show. Second Seating
7PM Show. Second Seating

On the SSMC 2011 we are late dining 8:30 pm and our show time is 7pm

The 22nd would be perfect..at least for us. It would also be a birthday present for us. Michael's birthday (Feb 20th) and mine (March 21st). :)

Lots of birthdays to celebrate! Mark's is March 22nd and mine is March 24th. Sounds like a reason to party:

Hi All! It sounds like a lot of you will be able to go in March and that there will be al ot of reasons to celebrate. :banana: That is great. We decided that we will be sailing in April since we want to celebrate DS's 5th birthday on board. We booked the 7 - night Disney Fantasy. Wish we could join you in March. But, we are doing a 5-day cruise on the Disney Dream next year too.

Oh boy, this is really going to come to fruition...now you all decide on a date..ok? I probably will have to bring my grandson along that we are raising...don't think that his parents will ever gain custody of him. All my grandkids are wonderful. My newest adopted grandson is now 3 months old, and his methadone dose is down to twice a day, he is gaining weight and meeting his milestones. I may be retired by the time this cruise comes around...trying to pay down debt in a hurry...tired of working.

Love the 5 day cruises to CC...and the frozen drinks...we just got back from our DC and my bar tab was way too high...all from the drink of the day!!!

Susan

Ok, so March 22nd sounds like a plan to us. We will travel childless because Brooke's spring break will be the week before that and we have no idea about Becca. Besides, if Brooke can't go Becca will have to stay home to watch her. :thumbsup2 Just saying. . . .:rolleyes1

And the consesnus is. . . .. . . :rolleyes1

I think the March date will work for us, and I should not have to fight for the time off:goodvibes

Sounds like a plan, I need sun, beach, water, relaxation and lots of good friends.

You know any ? Ha Ha :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I think the March date will work for us, and I should not have to fight for the time off:goodvibes

Sounds like a plan, I need sun, beach, water, relaxation and lots of good friends.

You know any ? Ha Ha :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Dianne - don't forget the fufu drinks. ;) :lmao:

Ok, so March 22nd sounds like a plan to us. We will travel childless because Brooke's spring break will be the week before that and we have no idea about Becca. Besides, if Brooke can't go Becca will have to stay home to watch her. :thumbsup2 Just saying. . . .:rolleyes1

And the consesnus is. . . .. . . :rolleyes1

Gotta hear from Dave . . . :worship:

I really hope March 22nd works for Dave, just wouldn't be a sunrise club reunion without him!

I also think with two days at CC we need to meet up again for a song and hopefully Gary will join us this time. Because after all it is all Gary's fault!

March 22nd works for me, Tanya isn't 100% sure yet, but I am going to spin the wheel, take a chance... I will book it if everyone else is in!!!:banana::dance3::yay::cool1::banana::dance3: :yay:

I wanna jump all over this too!!! :yay:

In 2012, my kids will be 10, 5, and 3.... how have some of you split staterooms before? Do they have connecting rooms? suggestions, please- so that we can talk about booking this too. I'd love to see you guys again!!

Carrie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter